 General / 32818
Re: Lego.com temporarily offline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 18:10:52 GMT

I spoke to Lego last night and they warned that this will happen

They are uploading new products to the database and a new product as well :)

--
Mike Edwards
Lugnet Member #151

Brickbay shop - Edwards Parts
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=Bionicle

"Lawrence Wilkes" <lawrence@thewilkesfamily.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
message news:GJ8MDD.ru@lugnet.com...
Browsed Lego.Com and got the following

"LEGO.com is temporarily offline.
In our continuing efforts to provide our consumers with the best service • possible, our site will be down for the next
several hours for maintenance"

Never got this before at Lego, though I realise that sites do sometimes • need to close for maintenance.

Wonder if anything new and exciting will appear on the other side?
Or just the same old stuff.

regards
lawrence