 General / 32815
Re: Lego.com temporarily offline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 16:50:55 GMT

Yea, it is an awfully strange thing to do in the middle of the week.  Both
sites, www.lego.com and shop.lego.com are down.  Usually, this type of  thing
happens over a weekend.  However, maybe they find Thursdays to be their slowest
day for hits. :)

-Alfred

In lugnet.general, Lawrence Wilkes writes:
Browsed Lego.Com and got the following

"LEGO.com is temporarily offline.
In our continuing efforts to provide our consumers with the best service possible, our site will be down for the next
several hours for maintenance"

Never got this before at Lego, though I realise that sites do sometimes need to close for maintenance.

Wonder if anything new and exciting will appear on the other side?
Or just the same old stuff.

regards
lawrence