 General / 32807
32806  |  32808
Subject:
Lego.com temporarily offline
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2001 10:59:47 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Browsed Lego.Com and got the following

"LEGO.com is temporarily offline.
In our continuing efforts to provide our consumers with the best service possible, our site will be down for the next
several hours for maintenance"

Never got this before at Lego, though I realise that sites do sometimes need to close for maintenance.

Wonder if anything new and exciting will appear on the other side?
Or just the same old stuff.

regards
lawrence