 Star Wars / 12952
Re: Episode II Products at Shop At Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:32:14 GMT

I have very little idea what's going to be in this movie since I'm in Star
Wars blackout until the movie (so that I'll enjoy it more) but I looked at
the pictures of the new sets.

Is that the taxi from the Fifth Element in the upper right of this image? :-D

http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE10/LEGO-US-2057/Set384x288us007133.jpg

Ben Roller