 Star Wars / 12951
Re: Episode II Lego in UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:03:28 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason J. Railton writes:
I've just been into Toys'R'Us in Southampton, and they've got all the
Episode II models now.  Yoda, Tusken Raiders, new Slave I, Gunship, Jango
Fett and the Super Battle Droid (they've had Starfighters for a while now).
They've also got a pile of other non-Lego merchandise (including figures)
and a big Star Wars banner on the side of the building.

Jason J Railton

I saw some of the new sets in a toyshop today but didn't buy any. The big
gunship look really awesome, and it seems that the top part detaches while
the bottom half turns into some kind of a command base thing. Not sure if
this also "happens" in the movie, but I guess we'll have to see. Incidently,
what is it going for in the US, pricewise? I need to get one of these some
time when I get some more cashflow coming in!

thanks

Magnus