 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4476
4475  |  4477
Subject:
Episode II Products at Shop At Home
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.lego.announce
Date:
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 14:15:12 GMT

Just a quick note to let you all know that the Star Wars Episode II products
are now available from Shop At Home! You can check them out by going to
http://www.LEGOshop.com or calling your local Shop At Home phone number.

And only a few more weeks until the movie!!

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Sr. Producer