  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4981 – 5000 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Looking for 6718 6746 6748 6766

(...) The Warehouse is a national chain with about 70 stores. They sell just about everything and have some good prices. LEGO however is similarly priced to what it is in other toy stores. Toyworld is a national chain as are Deka (old Woolworths) (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: TOHUNGA throwing Slizer discs! on bionicle.com

Okay, I might have been extremely besides of myself a few minutes ago, due to the fact of having found this totally new section that has not been mentioned before. Here is a more clear description of what I found out. Each Toa (hero) hast a Turaga (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: Current LEGO.COM survey

(...) choices. When their survey was, "What do you think of the new Lego.com?," the choices were "a lot better than the old one," "kind of better than the old one," and "the same as the old one." If people (like me) think it is worse than the old (...) (25 years ago, 27-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  camelot is a silly place

Now showing: (URL) "It's only a model...") Play it well. -- Brad Brad Justus Senior Vice President, LEGO Direct (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: Updatezilla

(...) It still never hurts to ask, although Huw (and I think Kevin) have given "blanket" permission for use of the images in this context. I don't recall if Tore, Joe, and Jim have given such blanket permissions, so I would ask. Aside from explicit (...) (26 years ago, 27-Nov-98, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: Opinion Page at LEGO.com (I post at request of Ondrew; roj2323@yahoo.com)

Hi all, (...) No matter. This link: (URL) is the right one. It takes some time to answer all the questions, but it is worse it. Thanks to LEGO, that they want to hear our opinions concerning LEGO and their products, web-sites and the S@H. Most (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: Legends: good or bad?

(...) Well, the problem is that a lot of AFOLs have nostalgic value for sets. Old sets even pay off in nostalgia for kids-- there's something appealing about a "golden age" that's included in the word 'Legend'. Lego's cashing in on that. They (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Santa Fe Cars - now on lego.com

Hi Just visited the Lego website. The new Santa Fe cars can now be preordered. Seems like they will be available in Europe before the US. In Denmark, 20 and 31 august. In the US, 6 september and 8 october. whoohoo. Kecia Hansen (22 years ago, 1-Aug-02, to lugnet.trains) !

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Hmmm. Seasonal?

(URL) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: Creator sets and more, now on shop.lego.com

r2 wrote in message ... (...) Have you looked at these sets? The only windows and doors are the 2-wide arch top Freestyle type, not the standard Town ones. They do have picket fences, though, which is a plus. Kevin ---...--- Victorian House: Limited (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  bulk ordering is here!

Greetings! After a somewhat longer-than-intended absence, I’m back, and with good news: LEGO Direct is pleased to announce that bulk sales from LEGO start today, June 14. Our first bulk releases include standard bricks (1x4, 1x6, 1x8, 2x2, 2x4, 2x8) (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.announce, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.services) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: LEGO Factory sets

In lugnet.build.microscale, Ross Crawford wrote: download the building instructions>, including a PDF or the .lxf file. (...) Um, there is. eg (URL) I want to know is why don't any of the sets have those new cool 8x8 road plates that were in the (...) (19 years ago, 22-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Troy Cefaratti writes: <snip> (...) Well, as a buyer with close to 200 transactions on Brickbay, here are some of my thoughts: I use the following system for making purchases - After printing out a copy of the order (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: 4410 "steam engine junction"

(...) Hey, Yes, set number 4410 is a Creator Set..."Build and Create" but when I went to the LEGO website this is what I found (URL) think it is just bricks or something:? Erik Bush (21 years ago, 23-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.year.2004)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: Harry Potter LEGO- what happened?

(...) The press release says that the Harry Potter line of LEGO will arrive shortly before the movie does, in November of 2001. (URL) will probably show up in the Summer 2001 catalogue as a one page preview. ~Nathan (URL) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.year.2002)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: Lego Links Up with BMW Williams Formula 1 Team!!!!

(...) sorry to reply to my own post! I just found the link for this story at www.lego.com - (URL) I've uploaded the new pics of the 'Williams F1 Team Racer' to my Brickshelf gallery - (URL) hope you get to choose which driver's number to stick on - (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.year.2002)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  PRESS RELEASE- LEGO Toy Company Propels Imaginations Around the World Into Hyperdrive

Howdy gang, Got this is my email box today and had not seen anobody else post it yet......Happy Building!!!! Chet PS- What I find most interesting is the mention of "adults" for the first time. ---...---* LEGO Toy Company Propels Imaginations Around (...) (25 years ago, 3-Sep-99, to lugnet.announce)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Town Hall - Micro Scale for Lego Factory Contest

My first entry into the (URL) Factory Contest> - a fully detailed (URL) Town Hall> (Brickshelf Link available after moderation) (URL) This of course looks very similar to my 2001 Town Building Contest category winner: (URL) Laural Hall> - but in (...) (20 years ago, 30-Nov-04, to lugnet.town, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: A LEGO Movie?

The movies are mentioned on the official Lego website (URL) the press releases section. Lego Media have bought into an TV production house I think. And Yes they're making movies. Why can't they just make bricks and decent sets! (...) (25 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

I don't know what's old Lugnet or what's new. I've been a member for some two years now, and I think the situation is simple: 1] There are two important Lego sites on the Internet. Lego.com and Lugnet.com 2] The internet is changing, the world is (...) (23 years ago, 30-Oct-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.027)

More:  Next Page >>