 Off-Topic / Fun / 3246
Re: Current LEGO.COM survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 21:25:02 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Scott Smallbeck writes:
This week's survey on LEGO.COM:

What do you do when not surfing LEGO.COM?

You would think one of the answers would be "Play with LEGO" but no.  I
guess we are only supposed to surf LEGO.COM, use our new LEGO pens to do our
homework, and wear our spiffy LEGO clothes when we hang out with our
friends.  Heaven forbid we would actual build something with LEGO.

--
Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com

Come to think of those surveys, I seem to never see any negative answer
choices. When their survey was, "What do you think of the new Lego.com?," the
choices were "a lot better than the old one," "kind of better than the old
one," and "the same as the old one." If people (like me) think it is worse
than the old one, they would never know. That brings up another point, Why
couldn't they have stuck with the old grey baseplate background with none of
that java and shockwave flash !@#$?
Greg "There's a hole in your head, there's hole in your head, so I'll just hum
along." Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html