 Off-Topic / Fun / 3245
3244  |  3246
Subject:
Current LEGO.COM survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 20:51:58 GMT

This week's survey on LEGO.COM:

What do you do when not surfing LEGO.COM?

You would think one of the answers would be "Play with LEGO" but no.  I
guess we are only supposed to surf LEGO.COM, use our new LEGO pens to do our
homework, and wear our spiffy LEGO clothes when we hang out with our
friends.  Heaven forbid we would actual build something with LEGO.

--
Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com