 General / 17401
Re: A LEGO Movie?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 07:05:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

The movies are mentioned on the official Lego website
http://www.lego.com/info/press.asp

Under the press releases section. Lego Media have bought into an TV production
house I think. And Yes they're making movies.

Why can't they just make bricks and decent sets!

In lugnet.general, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

Hi, everyone.

Well, I called my mother this evening to see if she needed copies of my
tax forms (just in on time!) for her head-of-household deduction--I'm
still in grad school so I maintain hers as my "permanent address"--and
she told me the most interesting thing:  Apparently, on the news, they
were talking about a LEGO movie in the works.  She couldn't tell me much
about it, except that it's quite obviously animated; it was sort of a
little snippet of information she heard peripherally.

Has anyone else heard this?  Or am I beating an old horse?  Or a dead
one?  Or horse ashes?

best

Lindsay