 Trains / 12541
Re: Opinion Page at LEGO.com (I post at request of Ondrew; roj2323@yahoo.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 07:23:58 GMT

Hi all,

Ut-oh.  Embarrassingly(sp?!), I didn't check the link that he referred to.
Sorry!

No matter. This link: http://www.lego.com/youropinion/  is the right one. It
takes some time to answer all the questions, but it is worse it. Thanks to
LEGO, that they want to hear our opinions concerning LEGO and their products,
web-sites and the S@H.

Most comments are critical about the latest retail strategies and lots of fans
want to see set like they were sold in the 80's and early 90's. Opinions on
BULK is mixed. We are happy that Bulk packs are available in most countries
now, but we can't understand why the color range is limited ...

Will LEGO present the results of that survey?

Regards,
Holger