 Trains / 12542
Re: 9v vs 12v
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 10:27:26 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Harvey Henkelman writes:
In lugnet.trains, Alexander Johnston writes:
I agree.  Go with 9v.  However.  Don't listen to Henry there. :-)  Wait a
month and get set 10001.  Most people think #4561 is juniorized junk.
That is certainly true, but we don't even know if 10001 will include the
speed regulator as of yet.
I think you will find that it doesn't.  If you look at the box cover in the
set database, you will see that the regulator is not shown as included, but
is crossed out meaning you need to get it separately.

By the way, Harvey suggested that Henry get the 4561-not the other way
around. When I had my 4561, I still managed to build a small shunting
locomotive and two flat waggons. -Harvey
I'm not getting into this debate, all I am going to say is that I have 2 of
them.

Martin