 Trains / 12521
12520  |  12522
Subject:
Opinion Page at LEGO.com (I post at request of Ondrew; roj2323@yahoo.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:35:56 GMT

I received the following request to inform you all of an opinion section at
lego.com.
later,
James Mathis

Below is the email I received:

Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 12:18:00 -0700 (PDT)
From: ronald hartigan <roj2323@yahoo.com>
To: thakius@nmt.edu
Subject: please spread this into lugnut (trains)  as my computer dosent
    alow me to join

hi i just went on to lego.com and they have a new
openion section on the front page of the site i added
comments about increasing lego train products ex. 1/2
and 1/4 sections of track larger wheels for steam fans
and also about adding white doors and windows for
trains  i also put a plea at the end for lego to bring
back sliding doors for every one

if you could let every one know it might be a way to
actuly get LEGO 's  attention  the questioneer is
prity symple and only took me about 5 mins  please
help me make lego trains better  thanks ondrew