  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4941 – 4960 of about 412000.
Search took 0.06 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Comment Now at LEGO.com: New Grey and Brown

"Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> wrote in message news:HuFG0F.1pKI@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) about (...) they do, (...) exactly was (...) accounting (...) ones, (...) under (...) [ ... snipped ... ] I made a very similar (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: where to buy individual parts?

If you want to buy something out of USA in (URL) to find a friend in USA and ask she/he repack and send items to you, I did like this. Most of sellers in (URL) can send items to any countries, I did many times. For (URL) discussion with seller, (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Licenziato Plougmann (TLC)

Qui il link alla fonte della notizia (sito danese, ma in lingua inglese): (URL) molto brevemente, il 2003, per la 3a volta nella sua storia, TLC ha finito l'anno in perdita (oltre 240 Mio di Euro) e per questo motivo, è stato dichiarato responsabile (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: Lego's Policy on Doman Names

(...) (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.publish)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  The Future of Trains

I'm posting this on behalf of Richard Stollery, head of LEGO Community Development: LEGO 9V Train Communication Billund, Oct. 1st ’07 Dear all, Many of you are aware of the on-going discussions on the 9V train system. We would like to thank you all (...) (17 years ago, 1-Oct-07, to lugnet.announce) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  paper "stickers"

I was looking at some Lego train creations recently & was thinking about how the sloped brick 'lines' on the trains were well done. Then I thought of the difficulty in getting sloped or curved lines to 'look' right in brick, OR maybe not having the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Nov-05, to lugnet.build, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: problems with lego.com

"kai brodersen" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G2uM6x.Kvo@lugnet.com... (...) get (...) Delete your old lego cookie Close, then reopen your browser Worked for me regards lawrence (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: Lego.com temporarily offline

I spoke to Lego last night and they warned that this will happen They are uploading new products to the database and a new product as well :) -- Mike Edwards Lugnet Member #151 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - (...) (23 years ago, 6-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Current LEGO Sets on eBay

I periodically notice currently available LEGO sets on eBay for prices above suggested retail. I assume these items sell to individuals that are not familiar with LEGO Shop-At-Home or www.lego.com. For example, today I noticed one of LEGO's new sets (...) (23 years ago, 18-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: BZP hits 7,000th member-Lugnet is lagging behind.

(...) All of those were found and deleted. Cheating and bribery taking place during MOC contests are treated very seriously at BZP. (...) Banned accounts are not added to the membership total. We have just over 200 banned members. The price of (...) (21 years ago, 28-May-03, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Commission - Pelican Drop Ship from Halo

A father contacted me after coming to one of my (URL) shows> last summer about building the Pelican Drop Ship from Halo for his son. His son has a facination with this ship and the father never quite got around to building it for him, so I was happy (...) (14 years ago, 4-May-10, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: lego.com catalogue updates

(...) I was able to order 5320 and 5321, the two white plate sets from S@H on Monday, Dec. 21 for $4.50 each. They also had the new Road Signs. Unfortunately, the black roof bricks, black plates, green bricks, and all the new Technic packs that I (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: LEGO.COM/mars now running!

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) what (...) possible. True, but normally sci-fi (as opposed to fantasy) takes its different premises from things where we are not sure yet, not things we already know are untrue (e.g. blue aliens on Mars). (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.space)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: Lego.com - new look

(...) much, (...) It loads super fast for me. Of course once it's loaded all that's there is a blank screen that fades from light blue at the bottom to dark blue at the top. Looks like the background screen you get during software installs. No (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: Yellow Supercar on Lego.com

I'm pretty sure that the car couldn't have been built outside of Lego. Consider all of those yellow "axles" (both flexible and normal). All of the flexible ones I've seen in real sets have little ridges near the ends. I don't see any ridges in the (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  How do you spell Infomaniac?

There is a character in the new stunts sets, I think he is the news reporter. His name is spelled Informaniac on the SAH site: (URL) spelled Infomaniac (no R) on the lego.com site: (URL) I like the R better, it's more of a play on his job. The (...) (22 years ago, 9-Aug-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: New Lego Exoforce

(Impressions based on photos found at: (URL) - I couldn't get the Flash on LEGO.com to work properly) I'm on the negative side on this one. The models (in my opinion) are not that good - essentially a skeleton with some weapons added, and a lot of (...) (19 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Question: Why allow postings of lego.direct on lugnet at all? (sarcasm warning)

Dear Lego® Fans! Dear people of the Lego® company and Lego.direct! This is Lugnet: the network for Lego® users, not for Lego® producers or dealers. So after the strong discussions of the last few days let me allow to put even some more oil into the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.lego.direct) !!

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Spain & Portugal - we can take your LEGO orders via TELEPHONE!!!

Great News for our friends from southern Europe... Spain and Portugal have been set up on LEGO Shop at Home (we are trying our upmost to get the online shop up and running too) - orders can be taken via the telephone from today onwards! The (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

  Re: i neeeeeed help! can't logon to the lego site

(...) "Can't log on to certain URLs" and "IR Tower light stays on..." for me were two connected problems. I solved them, thanks to the Eastman Kodak webmaster and tech support at my ISP, Sympatico.ca. They found incorrect settings on my ethernet (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.028)

More:  Next Page >>