 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 4501
4500  |  4502
Subject:
Commission - Pelican Drop Ship from Halo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 May 2010 18:21:50 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

A father contacted me after coming to one of my shows last summer about building the Pelican Drop Ship from Halo for his son.
His son has a facination with this ship and the father never quite got around to building it for him, so I was happy to help.

His son, is wheel chair bound, and cannot manipulate LEGO so well. Part of their family activity is to build LEGO with him.
I designed the Pelican in LEGO Digital Designer so that they could order the set and be able to built it together as a suprise for his birthday.

I thought I’d share:

PELICAN DROP SHIP

Enjoy!

Eric Sophie Legomaster Biomechanical Bricks

LUGNET Member # 1051