 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4222
4221  |  4223
Subject:
Spain & Portugal - we can take your LEGO orders via TELEPHONE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:54:48 GMT

Great News for our friends from southern Europe...

Spain and Portugal have been set up on LEGO Shop at Home (we are trying our
upmost to get the online shop up and running too) - orders can be taken via
the telephone from today onwards!

The following local numbers can be called from the countries and will be
charged as a "local call" - we will be setting up free Shop at Home lines in
the near future.

Spain:     914 175 964
Portugal:  218 462 094

Happy Shopping