  Search Results: america.lego.com
 Results 4801 – 4820 of about 412000.
Search took 0.07 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Newspaper: Lego is firering 257 people

Hi! I found this in the paper today: (URL) made me look for this: (URL) stock is to large... I wonder if the "crisis" is still present in the world, as for now people are taking about a rise within the next 6 months... maybe that will help sales? (...) (21 years ago, 27-Oct-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  Re: What makes a cool kid cool? (was: Re: A new area of LEGO.com: the Build section)

(...) lol, was it me? ( (URL) ). My post there says what I would have posted here. (...) Good point! Basically, the core of it is the same thing? Even has the 'cool' part. I can not recall many (note: I said recall, not saying there has not been) (...) (23 years ago, 10-May-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

lego, com
(score: 4.032)

  I understand, but can we make it better?

On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Todd Lehman (<3ab2f0a6.152546955...gnet.com>) wrote at 05:06:00 (...) The severe nature of the original post certainly took me aback, and I think that's part of what has fuelled this debate. I started off in the 'this is a Very (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Read Me: when DACTA shows up at lego.com (corrections)

I will fix these shortly, using my paper DACTA catalogs. Meanwhile, FYI. ---...--- All of these sets belong together under DACTA>DUPLO. correct: (3 URLs) a 9XXX set appears at lego.com, it is almost certainly a DACTA set, and the prefered source is (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.database)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: Bulk Bricks and LEGO auctions

Jake McKee wrote in message ... (...) Are the auctions intended to be auction held by LEGO to sell LEGO items, or is it more an auction service where users can post their own items? It's not clear from the survey. You guys might want to bear in mind (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: Lego New is Up (and ALREADY a mistake)

If you want inconsistencies, with a site this big there will inevitably be a lot of them if you look hard enough. You can't expect perfection in something this big. Fortunately, most of the problems won't be very significant. For instance, here is (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: Lego and Speilberg? (and Pinnacle - OH NO!)

In looking through the press material on the LEGO.COM site I noticed that not only has TLG partnered with Speilberg for this venture but that the editing software is being provided by Pinnacle Systems. The "hardware" part of this will be a USB (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: Extreme Creatures, Cybermasters, etc?

(...) Well, there are five yellow wheels on each side, and the tread goes round them. The wheels are probably as large as the medium pulley and one stud wide, with a narrow but deep groove in the center to keep the treads on track. The treads are (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: Lego.com - new look

(...) So am I, obviously <g>. I poked around a bit. It's shockwave-heavy (probably why some people couldn't see the little dancing minifig advertising the change?) and it's pretty slow over my modem. There's a button marked "shop" at the top, but it (...) (25 years ago, 15-Oct-99, to lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  ESB Scene: Hoth Recon

The first in a series of ESB scenes done for the (URL) Lego Build A Story>. (URL) Click this for more pics> or click on the pics. (2 URLs) A small figure gallops across the windswept ice slope. The bundled rider is mounted on a large two-legged snow (...) (20 years ago, 1-Sep-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space, FTX) !

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  New Scala sets in American online catalog

I was just checking out the new sets in the American online catalog. Looks like some neat stuff. Some comments: These new sets have an interesting new foliage piece. Look at 3150 or 3152 for a good view of it. 3148 Carla and the Bear Cubs: I still (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jul-00, to lugnet.scala)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  3 life-size human busts built for Herman Miller "See magazine"

Hi again, everybody! Back in February I was asked to build three life-size monochromatic human busts. They were included in Herman Miller's award-winning design magazine, "SEE", alongside an article about the humanization of architecture and design. (...) (18 years ago, 3-May-06, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  LEGO InMotion (was: OK...this is kinda' neat...)

(...) <*chuckle*> If it weren't so DAMN ugly, the Aztek would fit into this catagory too. Speaking of LEGO cars...am I the only person out there who is actually willing to buy an InMotion ((URL) if it were to ever come out? Or even some of it's (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.general)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Arrivati i modelli Lego factory

Sono arrivati ieri i primi 3 modelli composti col Lego Digital Designer. Devo dire che sono rimasto soddisfatto, per me è un sogno che si realizza, costruire in modo "virtuale" un modello e farmi mandare dalla Lego tutti i pezzi necessari per (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: Giant Space Baby attack!

(...) Yep! that's the one, although for some reason in the mental image I had of it the spaceman was holding a black spanner. Brains are such weird things. I do remember going and looking at it when it was originally posted and mentally filed it (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  RE: NMRA Handout for Review

Here it is without the powerpoint formatting, as LUGNET will not accept it with it: S.F. Bay Area Lego Users Group and S.F Bay Area Lego Train Club Welcome to our Layout Exhibit National Train Show San Jose, CA August 4-6, 2000 Bet you didn't know (...) (24 years ago, 3-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: LEGO Legends

I honestly think that the next Legends release will be an Auto Chassis or the Test Car. On www.lego.com in one of the Technic sections there is a little area dedicated to the Super Car family tree and the Auto Chassises (1) seem to be highly (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?

Hi, I do already own this set (#6776 Ogel Control Center) and I can add that it also comes with the following nice elements: - new red/black turntable (it's a new clicking turntable thingie) - trans orange SW laser cannons (they're not only usefuly (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.year.2001)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  BayLUG to Show at Sacramento LEGO Tour Stop

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) and the Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) are pleased to announce that we have accepted an (...) (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

  Re: What makes 375 a Legend?

Hi Johannes, "Johannes Koehler" <chutspe@nexgo.de> wrote in message news:Gz7zxF.sC@lugnet.com... (...) That's also my feeling. I don't hate the Yellow Castle, I think it's a nice model, but not to the extent that I'm stunned by the design. Unlike (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jul-02, to lugnet.castle)

lego, com
(score: 4.031)

More:  Next Page >>