 Administrative / Database / 1833
Read Me: when DACTA shows up at lego.com (corrections)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2005 05:33:43 GMT

I will fix these shortly, using my paper DACTA catalogs. Meanwhile, FYI.

------------------

All of these sets belong together under DACTA>DUPLO.
correct:
   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9133
incorrect:
   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9134
   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9210
When a 9XXX set appears at lego.com, it is almost certainly a DACTA set, and the
prefered source is a DACTA catalog. Please don't enter them under LEGO.

------------------

Shop at home sells DACTA using their own code numbers.
That does -not- call for addition to the db.

This:
   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2009622
Is a DACTA Teacher Guide, already in the DB:
   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/9622

NOTE: Look at picture. See, "DACTA", "Teacher Guide", and "9622". Note also, the
-9622 of set number "2009622".

------------------

This also is DACTA, not LEGO retail:
   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2000200
   http://guide.lugnet.com/set/2000201
project cards and the like are generally DACTA products.

When you see something questionable at lego.com (like, no box) use
http://www.pldstore.com to look for it as a DACTA product. But I prefer to use
the Pitsco paper catalog, as it is usually more accurate. Catalogs are free.
Please get one before adding DACTA sets to the DB. The retail catalog of DACTA
products is also good, but obviously does not include TECHNIC, etc. and is more
difficult to aquire.