  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 841 – 860 of about 136000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Idiots, Part Deux

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes: <snip> (...) Now if there was an addendum to all laws that says "You will get slapped hard if we find that your lawsuit is frivilous", then I'm completely in support of said measure. However, who deems (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  Re: Lego Factory Contest results

Thanks for the kind words. I agree with you that the idea the Lego company has with regards to creating other sets would be a good one, given the substantial number of very nice creations that did not win. It would be nice to see some of my designs (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, FTX)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

Matthew Miller wrote in message ... (...) So just because your dad happened to build a house somewhere, you think the whole world should bow down and provide all the "niceties" of life, regarless of whether the location your dad built his house on (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  publishing my notes

Over the next few weeks, I'll be publishing all of my notes about LUGNET from the past 5 years. This data will be publicly viewable, but not "public data," as I still retain copyrights. I'm doing this for everyone who's interested in participating (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.admin.suggestions) !!

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2)

(...) I'll work on that. (...) Put a -y on the command-line when extracting. (...) My preference is to keep these files separate. Ldraw.exe is the work of James Jessiman, and the property of the Jessiman family. Complete.exe is the combined work of (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  Re: Tony Martin case: You can't {make up} better criticism of Liberals!

(...) No I don't care about what is legal or illegal. I care about what is morally right and wrong. If it is rape, murder, or stealing it is morally wrong by any religion or lack thereof. If it is defending ones life and property, even if that means (...) (21 years ago, 25-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  Re: LPub 4 Status

(...) I'm not too familiar with Qt or Trolltech's recommendations, so maybe someone else can help work out what you need to do. The Mac version of LDView 3.2 is a Qt app, so maybe Travis can get you started. The application bundle structure applies (...) (17 years ago, 27-Mar-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.dev.mac)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  The Flame Chamber™! Beware of the posts of peril!!!

Where do you turn when you want to discuss things in a LUGNET™ forum??? Why, the Flame Chamber™, of course!! (URL) to your passion may trigger the flames from the console outside. Though you may value your own opinion, it may become your demise. (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general) !

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  Re: Latter Day Saints (was:Re: God and the Devil and forgiveness (was Re: POV-RAY orange color))

All right John, Here is Moz' original post that I was referring to: (...) John Neal wrote in message <37D5C0DC.FDA80880@u...st.net>... (...) steal (...) Based on what he said, which relates to the traditional role of the church (which may have (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  Re: Wrong Place

(...) To a certain extent, Lugnet(tm) is self policing. James, John and others are helping take a bit of the load off Todd, so he can concentrate on doing more good stuff for us, which is what he wants to do, instead of playing policeman, which (...) (25 years ago, 4-Nov-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  Re: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?

(...) No. Not at all. I meant consumption levels. I used to share an office with a guy who has utter contempt for anyone who is more than a pound overweight, gay or a Catholic(1). I was thinking of him when I wrote the text. He lives in the USA (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.027)

  Comic-Con International Gets the Big Picture on BIONICLE™

SAN DIEGO,/PRNewswire/ -- An exclusive, all-inclusive BIONICLE™ experience awaits visitors to Comic-Con International, July 17- 20, at the San Diego Convention Center. Comic-Con International Gets the Big Picture on BIONICLE™ - The LEGO® Company, (...) (21 years ago, 18-Jul-03, to lugnet.mediawatch)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  Re: New LEGOLAND park in the works

(...) Why wouldn't they? With new attractions opening all the time (most recently Men in Black Alien Attack) and new multi-million dollar rides being announced so often ($150M+ SPACE pavilion at Epcot), they can't just stay at those prices. Even I (...) (24 years ago, 16-May-00, to lugnet.legoland)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  article around legOS

The question whether to sue or not to sue must be a joke ! People like Markus Noga and others largely contributed to the enormous success of Lego Mindstorms among students all over the world. The continuously growing LEGO-robotics internet-community (...) (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  Re: NXT-G print to text?

(...) <grin>. I said "conclusions may now be drawn", not "all conclusions are equally likely to be correct". You seem to be assuming that NI is stupid or overconfident. I'm pretty sure that's not the case. When there's something I don't understand (...) (16 years ago, 19-Jul-08, to lugnet.robotics)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  How to get link pages made

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Koudys writes: <a bunch of good stuff... thanks. Great analogy to property tax by the way!> I just want to comment on this bit: (...) David: FTX is not that hard to learn to do the basics. It's way way was easier (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.curators)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  Re: Question about LEGO minifigure trademark

(...) I asked an attorney friend who studied intellectual property law to provide an answer to this. Her reply: "Trademarks are (basically) stylized words, graphics, or objects that create a mental association with good or service that is used in (...) (13 years ago, 6-Apr-12, to lugnet.lego)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  Re: Libertarian stuff (Was: Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

(...) Nor am I asserting that all humans are bad--I'm merely pointing out that people's behavior will expand, so to speak, to fill the boundaries allowed to them. In addition, you've given spot examples to shore up your argument as well--how can you (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  Re: Patriotism or Mass Hysteria?

(...) Agreed. Equal protection under the law means that the government (which has the force initiation monopoly, remember) has to take all unlawful actions seriously. These people making threats need to be found and prosecuted, in my view. (...) I'm (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

  G.M.L.T.C. to display at "Day Out With Thomas™" event

The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (www.gmltc.org) is pleased to announce we will be displaying our LEGO train layout at the "Day Out With Thomas™" event at the Minnesota Transportation Museum's Jackson Street Roundhouse in St. Paul, MN from April (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp)

all, property
(score: 3.027)

More:  Next Page >>