 CAD / Development / 4899
Re: Planes for a new download-tool (2)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 14:19:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Michael Lachmann wrote:

But there are some open issues now:

1) I would like some sort of text-file describing what is available and where
it is located.

I'll work on that.

2) I found out that it is a problem with extracting these things since you get
questions all the time asking if you agree on overwriting the old files when
executing e.g. complete.exe.
QUESTION: Is there a way to avoid that?

Put a -y on the command-line when extracting.

3) How about asking the Jessiman's for permission to combine LDRAW.EXE the two
updates and complete.exe into one special download package containing
everything?
Personaly I would prefere this a lot!!!!!!!

My preference is to keep these files separate.  Ldraw.exe is the work of
James Jessiman, and the property of the Jessiman family.  Complete.exe is
the combined work of all the contributors.

Steve