  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 721 – 740 of about 136000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: The nature of property (was: Idiots, Part Deux)

(...) Not a right to support (at least in any but the vaguest of senses) just a right to a place. In what I understand of libertopia, it would be theoretically possible for one person to buy up all the land and not allow anyone else to be there. (...) (22 years ago, 14-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: And now for some fluff after all the heavy conversations...

(...) It's just *SO* wrong to use Blacktrons against me... I declare this space the property of... (URL) ::munching Freedom Fries dripping in good ol' 'meriKKKan ketchup, just in case those federal eyes are watching:: -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Bad Trader resolution!

Greetings all, I hope that the second meeting went well and I'm hoping to be able to get a room for us in the new Albany library sometime in February. I still have lots of info to gather but that will have to wait until I return from vacation in the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Mecha Legs

(...) This _really_ doesn't apply. Copyright covers published works -- you certainly have copyright over the image you posted to brickshelf, but that's all. A patent might apply to the design, but you don't have one of those. Also, even for things (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.underground)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  The nature of property (was: Idiots, Part Deux)

(...) Buried in that other people aren't contributing their thoughts because they're too wrapped up in the more emotionally satisfying debates about unsolvable situations in the Middle East? Or buried in that _you_ are too busy in the other thread? (...) (22 years ago, 13-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Response to Misinformation (Some other perspectives on the tragedy)

(...) Actually, I think the notion of ownership of real estate is corrupt not only because we can't possibly track it back to an original "fair" owner and then trace it forward to who ought to own it (for the most part), but also because I think (...) (23 years ago, 16-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Itty-bitty LEGO set looker-upper

(...) I don't know of any way, no, but in a former life I used to do lots of Win32 GUI programming, so I'm going to bet that it's possible that there's a tool out there somewhere (something akin to WinSpy++) that would let a user choose a window and (...) (25 years ago, 13-Feb-00, to lugnet.admin.database)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Pictures of LEGO® Imagination Center at Disneyland, California

Today, I went to Disneyland and stopped by the new LEGO Imagination Center. It is located on the Disneyland hotel property right by the monorail station. Here are some pictures: (URL) almost as much of a selection as at LEGOLAND California. There is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: My Entry -- Re: Project X and game play

(...) DAVE, your robot is nice and compact!!!! I just had a quick look at your page, and I've impressed. this is going to be a GREAT game. BTW has anyone got ideas for our next game or are we going to do the usual and brainstorm @ mels? (...) For (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Amway/Quixtar/MLMs

(...) One thing which to my mind makes property tax supported schools at least somewhat palatable is that in most parts of the country you do have at least some choice as to how much property tax you will pay, and what kind of school system (of (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: stuff (was: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?])

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <388E2BFD.FB5B993@vo...er.net>... (...) Interesting, I guess either of two cases would apply: 1. They're trespassers. I guess the property owner is responsible for dealing with the bodies (though his community (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Selling MOC Instructions? Your Thoughts?

(...) All points well taken. This is some good discussion. I definitely might be infringing on copyrights in some way by producing a Lego toy based on someone elses intellectual property. I'm very familar with the Harmony Gold's(copyright owner) (...) (23 years ago, 19-Dec-01, to lugnet.general)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Handgun Death Rate

(...) So don't bother trying at all, eh? Is there any way to prove your notion, Tom? I think America could at least TRY to ban all handguns, for heaven's sake. And make penalties stiffer for people, namely criminals, found with guns. I really hate (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party

(...) I have no problem at all with such a request. My answer is "do it yourself, ya lazy B'stard", of course. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'free goods', though. BTW, I've been meaning to ask you, how do you feel about intellectual (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Library Event December 1 - Some thoughts

Hi Tim I think all of these are great things to have going on. I think we should do all of them and then some. I think our next display should have a city focus. I like the idea of Richmond Landmarks being there, but also any other crazy thing we (...) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.richlug)

all, property
(score: 3.029)

  Re: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?

(...) [snip] (...) This is an interesting point. Maybe the things that animals do resemble our rights cloely enough that we could sometimes call them rights. The dominant chicken (almost always a rooster, if one is present) does have the right to (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Nature of rights? (was: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?)

(...) So you really do believe that ability == right. Why even use the word right instead of ability? Ability has no confusing connotations to other members of society, after all. (...) This I won't buy. I just zipped over to dictionary.com to show (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, rights
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Sith Infiltrator

(...) I think everyone realizes the scale and detail limitations of LEGO. A lot of accurate details would make for sets that contain a lot of special pieces that have limited use and increase price, vide infra. If a Millenium Falcon were done on (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.starwars)

all, property
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...

(...) Yep, sort of like all those "Promotional Use Only" CDs and LPs floating around in used bins the world over that "legally" remain the property of the record companies and can't be resold. Doug (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.028)

  Re: Skin (was: Re: Once again, etc.)

(...) Great idea. Teach your children well and all that. Not seeing the connection to drug laws or public nudity laws though. (...) Eh, what? ... (was dozing off for a sec, this all seems familiar to me somehow) Oh! Yes! Morality, inasmuch as it (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 3.028)

More:  Next Page >>