 Off-Topic / Debate / 3123
Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2000 01:44:39 GMT

On Sat, 1 Jan 2000 23:06:03 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

You, as not having come out against free goods, should have no issue
with a simple request that you do some of my work for me in thinking
through this. *I* would, were the situation reversed, of course.

I have no problem at all with such a request.

My answer is "do it yourself, ya lazy B'stard", of course.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'free goods', though.

BTW, I've been meaning to ask you, how do you feel about intellectual
property? It is, after all, very much artificial construct, and
doesn't exist under a pure free market economy.

Jasper