 Off-Topic / Debate / 3116
Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 23:06:03 GMT

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:28:17 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:
Jasper Janssen wrote:

You're contradicting yourself with these two.

Do tell.

If you can't see the contradiction, I'm not going to be able to point
it out to you.

Don't be so lazy. Go ahead, try to point out the contradiction.
Remember, I was talking about different kinds of lazy there.

You, as not having come out against free goods, should have no issue
with a simple request that you do some of my work for me in thinking
through this. *I* would, were the situation reversed, of course.