 Off-Topic / Debate / 3094
Re: Goodness of Man? (was: Re: Merry Christmas from the Libertarian Party
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 14:07:33 GMT

On Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:28:17 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:
Jasper Janssen wrote:

You're contradicting yourself with these two.

Do tell.

If you can't see the contradiction, I'm not going to be able to point
it out to you.

(ok, so I was too lazy to go back and fix the intro from 3 to 4)

No comment.

That was a joke, son.

Yes.... and? I'm not quite as inept as you seem to think I am, you
know.

Jasper