  Search Results: all rights are property rights
 Results 1121 – 1140 of about 136000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Even if they have directed it at Target- and all their other retailers- it's ridiculous for them to try and stick the cat back in the bag. What possible purpose does it serve? Why does it benefit them to have people on Lugnet not talk about (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.475)

  nqc compilation errors

Background: (...) nqc version 3.1 r4 (built Jan 12 2007, 19:11:18) Copyright (C) 2005 John Hansen. All Rights Reserved. Usage error: try 'nqc -help' to display options (...) Linux eip 2.6.17-10-386 #2 Fri Oct 13 18:41:40 UTC 2006 i686 GNU/Linux (...) (18 years ago, 14-Jan-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

all, rights
(score: 2.475)

  Why Yahoo is bad (Was: Lego Maniac's Webring and Yahoo)

(...) Speaking for myself, I find what Yahoo is trying to do a tad offensive. I can't quite pin down exactly what it is about Yahoo, but it has something to do with how much leverage they are getting in the Web publishing market, the aggressiveness (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

all, property
(score: 2.475)

  Re: Censors / information

(...) That's correct. (...) You can say whatever you like -- but if you post something that infringes on someone's privacy rights and they make a legal request that it be removed, it has to be removed. (...) yes, indeed. I don't know about other (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

all, rights
(score: 2.475)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Well, you know, the same exact thing would have happened if LEGO had asked the same thing a year ago. The only difference now is that they're paying attention, so they notice things like this. And they use e-mail, which makes things go faster. (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.475)

  Re: Pruning not good for the trees

(...) I'm going to start by saying that I fully understand the Lugnet admins actions in this case. It's far better for the relationship with LEGO to move quickly and do what they request, and *then* follow up to see if it was right or not. But at (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.474)

  Re: who's feelin the black pack?

(...) Somehow, I suspect it's more like a homogeneous white society (Denmark) being completely clueless about the rest of the world. They chose yellow because that was the standard Lego color closest to their perception of "flesh". I don't see this (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.starwars)

all, rights
(score: 2.474)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) Todd: I realise that your best answer for this is the first thing you said here- that you aren't a lawyer- but are you really implying that discussing this information- in any way, in any forum- violates the law or infinges on TLC's rights? I (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.admin.terms)

all, rights
(score: 2.474)

  Re: 2001 Set info

(...) I've got to champion Todd on this one. He's in a difficult position, given that he's admin of what is not only the most prominent fan site devoted to LEGO, but the *only* one that handles LEGO writ large (FBTB [1] and the like are theme (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

all, rights
(score: 2.474)

  Nuke Boston (was Re: Resolved: Tall SUVs should not be...)

(...) " a priori " ??? (...) I agree in general with what Larry is saying, but I also agree with Richard. Some basic rules/safety standards should be in place. That, after all is the purpose of government. We collectively agree that we'll drive on (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general)

all, property
(score: 2.474)

  Re: Who owns the stuff, the club or the individaul members?

(...) activity (...) itself (...) to (...) see (...) collections (...) WAMALUG labels baseplates and track. We haven't had to tag minifigs yet because most people populate their own mocs, and I have enough to populate downtown. We've done very well (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.trains.org)

all, property
(score: 2.474)

  Re: Picture piracy at www.lego.com: nothing happened at all...

(...) At this point my opinion is that we should look for a lawyer or law firm who would be willing to take this on. TLC has repeatedly demonstrated that they expect IMMEDIATE response from our community when their IP rights are violated here on (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

all, rights
(score: 2.474)

  Re: Parts license

(...) I agree. (...) What does 'conversion to another format' mean? Do you mean converting the ARJ archive to ZIP format? How about converting the ASCII data to EBCDIC? Or doing a straight conversion to a binary format?[1] How about reorganizing the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Sep-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

all, property
(score: 2.472)

  Re: The 2001 lineup (list on FBTB)

(...) I said that, yes. But you're still misunderstanding what I said. I would recommend that you print it out on paper and sit down and talk about it with a parent or guardian or attorney. (...) No, you can't assume that just because I haven't said (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

all, rights
(score: 2.471)

  Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom

(...) We've all heard the cautions from TLC that "LEGO" is a term of intellectual property and should be preserved intact, rather than becoming diluted through such terms as "LEGOs," "lego," or "legos." Strictly speaking, I respect that, but in (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

all, property
(score: 2.471)

  Re: Fanzine underway- Coloumist/Article writer needed!

(...) <snip> Your reasons are spot on. I was just pouncing on the fact that you said you wanted to get in touch with "the site". You don't. You want to get in touch with the *author* of the site, or the owner of the site (which may not be the same (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.general)

all, rights
(score: 2.470)

  Re: What do you do when you never receive your package?

A mail carrier in another newsgroup clued me in to the mysteries of d.c. and insurance earlier this year after some misfortune with the USPS I ran into. He told me that d.c. was designed for the benefit of the sender, as proof that a package was (...) (24 years ago, 9-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shipping)

all, property
(score: 2.468)

  Re: SW parts used in Life on Mars sets?

(...) Like others have mentioned, that has been the rumor, but I've never heard/seen/read a confirmation or denial. On the boxes, there is a disclaimer: "All Star Wars elements are property of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or Lucas Licensing Ltd." This has led (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.starwars)

all, property
(score: 2.468)

  Re: Picture piracy on lego.com

"Bram Lambrecht" <BXL34@po.cwru.edu> wrote in message news:MABBIBJJFOJIOHD...wru.edu... (...) never (...) Yeah. But if Artemis ever does become a reality - the new file format could be encoded and a 'parts author status' could be granted and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad, lugnet.dear-lego)

all, rights
(score: 2.467)

  Re: Bug in L3PAO when path deleted/renamed

"Jeff Boen" <onyx@flash.net> wrote in message news:G2w154.78H@lugnet.com... (...) Dan! I know - I have days (sometimes whole weeks!) like this when I'm debugging my own software (still 99% limited to web server backend database apps, but I've (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad)

all, property
(score: 2.464)

More:  Next Page >>