  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 1721 – 1740 of about 4600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Mindstorms NXT programming languages

(...) You are right when you say the link is Bluetooth. With the RCX the link was IR signals. As long as there is some communication protocol (the more standard, the better) extremely complex logic can get into a robot's behavior. With the RCX I was (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: signals / legOS internals

(...) This second methed doesn't really solve anything since you still have to communicate with the compute thread from the receive thread. (...) But what can you actually do in the signal handler? Modify the state of the state of the executing (...) (25 years ago, 23-Jun-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Nxtcom error #89

OK, for the archives: I got an answer from Dave Baum (author of nxtcom). He says that error #89 indicates memory fragmentation -- even though my NXT had plenty of free RAM in total, there was no single contiguous block big enough to hold the new (...) (17 years ago, 6-Mar-08, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List

(...) I think all these would be nice. However I think the 2 I'd like to see first are more I/O and more memory. (...) I think this is mostly a software issue, and AFOL solutions (well at least (URL) one>) are already available. Note that more (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics, FTX)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: More Speed? Re: Mindstorms 3.0 Wish List

(...) I was using the chair leg as an example. I want to wander around ticking off square inches as I encounter them as navigable or not. I don't want to spend my life trying to develop fancy ways of representing inch square "occupiedness" by any (...) (21 years ago, 5-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Sony Cyber Shot

(...) Well let me add my "me too!" I picked up the DSC-S75 last month because I wanted a fairly decent camera for under $500. It is totally fun! (And it explains my recent upsurge in image contributions to Bricklink.) But the best thing for me is (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish.photography)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  problems with creating arrays of larger sizes

Hello, at the moment I try to get experience with the memory of the RCX. I've read somewhere that the brickOS firmware is about 8kB big. I loaded a program with a size of 2 kb down to the RCX. With the help of the program I created an array of the (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: download .s19 problem

(...) Heyho! Hmmm, are you sure? But why does it work then when i change S0 to S1? I don´t change the memory map with this. But can somebody tell me a site, where the different S Types are explained? I know S1 (a normal dataset) and S9 (the last (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Ldglite must be faster

"Steve Bliss" <partsref@yahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:utvenuov1aga5rp...4ax.com... (...) Server), (...) WM_COPYDATA (...) It shouldn't use WM_COPYDATA, that was just a joke. No, I meant: Just another program which gets commands through Windows (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Handy Board and 6 legged bots.

Greetings, The serial port could be used after downloading the program code into memory for other purposes (such as controlling the mini-ssc board). However, I have not found any reference to RS-232C port IC commands, so one would have to build (...) (28 years ago, 13-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: your mail

What is it that you want to accomplish by doing this? Drive your motors? According to the CPU and Memory diagram, the LCD control lines come directly from the HC11 microprocessor. The voltage is generally about 5 or so, but the lines cannot output (...) (28 years ago, 23-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: legOS - Does it work for you?

(...) Not necessarily - it may be that the replacement happens to put things were some memory corruption doesn't hit them... Cheers, Ben. (26 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Holy time-zone differences, Batman!

Todd Lehman wrote in message <36a468ad.29498097@l...et.com>... (...) Depends - the US is between 16 and 18 hours behind us from memory, which is big (Hawaii is 20?). But that just means Larry is about 8 hours ahead of me but he's a day behind. So (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Robot intelligence

(...) If you use GCC to program your RCX, you have somewhere around 28K, which is enough memory for a lot of things. If you use anything based on the standard firmware, you have 32 registers and no way of doing indirect addressing. Things will be (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Ponte Vecchio - Elevated Road Bridge Over Rail

(...) side. Err. I think it's a bit far from the Pitti, if memory serves. And I'm not so sure it (presently) connects to the Uffizi. (...) If so, it's not open to the public, or part of the Uffizi Museum. (...) The anecdote I heard was that the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Correction to Uploading from RCX

(...) Forgot to say: If you want this type of functionality (edit directly the program in RCX's memory), then you'll have to use LegOS ou pbForth non-Lego firmware in the RCX. Note: pbForth is *NOT* VB like ...nor LegOS. ___...___ Marco C. aka (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Does God have a monopoly on gods?

(...) I think this is an interesting thing for you to say. If memory serves, you are paraphrasing Paul (1 Corinthians 13? Except in King James it says "charity" instead of "love"). The difference is that Paul was talking about God's love for (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  array sizes

Hi Does anyone know whether the array sizes in ic are limited in any way other than the physical memory constraints? thanks Ross (25 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: Wild West Gift Pack

(...) Thanks. I thought I might have seen them before I just was not for sure. Memory getting worse as I get older I guess. David (24 years ago, 8-Jun-00, to lugnet.western)

memory
(score: 1.124)

  Re: text location for apps and q?

(...) You can't implement a true fork() anyway, since you don't have memory management and therefore can't copy the address space of the parent process. John A. Tamplin LiveOnTheNet.COM, Inc. jat@LiveOnTheNet.COM 2104 West Ferry Way 256/705-7007 - (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

memory
(score: 1.124)

More:  Next Page >>