 Publishing / Photography / 124
Re: Sony Cyber Shot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 21:51:05 GMT

In lugnet.publish.photography, Eric Sophie writes:
Thanks Mark! This Cam has just about every kinda switch, dial, button,
rocker switch, knob etc... on every part of the Cam. I always knew modern
day cameras were small. But yeish! all the sophistication in such a small
package.

Well let me add my "me too!"  I picked up the DSC-S75 last month because I
wanted a fairly decent camera for under $500.  It is totally fun! (And it
explains my recent upsurge in image contributions to Bricklink.)  But the best
thing for me is that I have a Sony computer with the memory stick port, so all
I have to do is move the little purple memory stick back and forth between
computer and camera. No cables or anything! It's great! I highly recommend it!

Maggie C.

I would redocument all my stuff on Brickshelf. But I don't wanna lose all my
hits! %( LOL!

Mecha Group Shots to Follow.....

Legomaster

In lugnet.publish.photography, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.publish.photography, Eric Sophie writes:
I just picked up a Sony CyberShot 3.3 Mega pixel Digital Camera with a Carl
Ziess Lens. It takes Mpegs too, I'm looking forward to leaning to use it
well. So far I am pretty impressed with it. I still have my Sony Mavica 1.3
Mega pixel Camera. I found that taking close-ups with the lens in Macro
focus, the Mavica does really well. But this 3.3 Mega Pixel deal is really
impressive.

This is gonna be fun!

Eric Sophie

COOL!!!! That is one cool camera! My cousin has one of those and it is a
very cool camera. I have a Sony DSC-S85 and I love it as well ;) Sony really
does make great cameras. So go get some pics and share them with us!!

Mark P.
http://www.landofbricks.com

Legomaster
www.mylegomaster.com