 Robotics / 10113
Re: Correction to Uploading from RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:19:28 GMT

At 10:36 17-01-2000 +0000, Marco C. wrote:
At 15:11 15-01-2000 -0500, Jason Di Fazio wrote:
2.  Is there a way to make changes to a program directly while it is in the
RCX??  I would like to be able make changes to the VB code "online" without
having to make the changes on the PC and then redownload.

Forgot to say:

If you want this type of functionality (edit directly the program in RCX's
memory), then you'll have to use LegOS ou pbForth non-Lego firmware in the
RCX.

Note: pbForth is *NOT* VB like ...nor LegOS.

Marco C. aka McViper