 Robotics / 10093
10092  |  10094
Subject:
Correction to Uploading from RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 20:11:46 GMT

TWO QUESTIONS!

1.  Can anybody tell me if there is a way to upload a program FROM the RCX to a
PC
using Visual Basic??

2.  Is there a way to make changes to a program directly while it is in the
RCX??  I would like to be able make changes to the VB code "online" without
having to make the changes on the PC and then redownload.  I know it can be
done with PLC's and since the RCX is like a mini PLC I thought maybe you
could!!

Jason Di Fazio
Electrical Engineering
University of Windsor