 Robotics / Handy Board / 1754
Re: your mail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 23 Mar 1997 06:26:47 GMT

What is it that you want to accomplish by doing this? Drive your motors?
According to the CPU and Memory diagram, the LCD control lines come
directly from the HC11 microprocessor. The voltage is generally about 5
or so, but the lines cannot output any amount of current useful for power
apoplications.

ericson mar
Master of Engineering Candidate
Project: Mobile Robotics
mar@cooper.edu
(212)353-4356

Department of Mechanical Engineering
The Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art