  Search Results: Spybotics memory
 Results 1021 – 1040 of about 4600.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RCX program editor review (second version)

Hi guys, I continue my survey on the RCX program editors. In response to the first version of this message, I received a lot of response, thanks to you. It also helped me deepen my understanding of the various factors that makes a program editor a (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  Re: No way for a LEGO newbie to get up to speed? Unfair!

Mark Tarrabain wrote in message <36A4D43D.EA1EFA19@l....bc.ca>... (...) At (...) to be (...) universal (...) be. (...) of (...) Has there been a time when there have been multiple universal sets out at once? From my memory (which is missing much of (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  Building Old Models

I was wondering something... People's lego creations are getting more and more complex, especially with technics and such... How do you guys go about rebuilding your favorite great model designs? Do most people photograph their best models (...) (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  Re: nonvolatile memory

Just a thought, you could try one of Dallas Semiconductor's nonvolatile SRAM such as the DS1225Y Cheers, Ranjit (...) -- Ranjit Diol - COMPSys Dowagiac,Michigan e-mail: rsdiol@mich.com website: (URL) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  Re: nonvolatile memory

(...) Actually the DS1225Y is a 8Kx8 NVRAM chip. The correct Dallas part for the HB is a DS1230. Another option is the Simtek EEPROM backed (no battery) chips. They have the same package as a standard RAM chip, whereas the higher profile Dallas (...) (26 years ago, 8-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  O'Reilly Mindstorms book [was RE: Memory]

(...) We don't have a schedule yet; I'm only about two chapters into it so far. Please don't ask our customer service people about it--they will get annoyed with me. The book is designed to tell you how to max out your RIS kit--basically it picks up (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  Re: [Part] Tile(?) 2X2 Octagonal w/ Clip

(...) I have a rilly good memory and I type rilly fast. ;-) No, seriously, I just cut & pasted from here: (URL) another fun list: (URL) BTW, I'm not saying that sorting by connection system is the best way to do (...) I wonder how many systems there (...) (26 years ago, 30-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  Re: O'Reilly Mindstorms book [was RE: Memory]

(...) Man, this is too cool. IMO, ORA is the world leader in high-quality geek books, but I never would have guessed they would publish a book on LEGO MS. How did it all come about? I guess the bottom line is that ORA in business to sell (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  RE: O'Reilly Mindstorms book [was RE: Memory]

(...) Yup, I shelled out the bucks for two sets--I definitely want to write about at least one dual-RCX project. (...) I'm no lawyer, but my basic attitude is that anything on the list is public domain. I've gotten a lot of topic ideas from this (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  Re: O'Reilly Mindstorms book [was RE: Memory]

(...) Ha ha! Me neither, and I work for them. (...) That was exactly my feeling. I sent some mail to Tim O'Reilly a long time ago when I started reading articles about Mindstorms. I thought it would be cool to do a book, and that the people that (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.983)

  Re: O'Reilly Mindstorms book [was RE: Memory]

(...) My general feeling is that most of the software is evolving so fast that anything we put on a CD would be out of date by the time the book was printed. I am planning to make the book chock full of URLs, however. Some of these are bound to (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.982)

  RCX program editor review (second version)

I know that I should not comment on what you write about my own program (RcxCC) but I feel that I should because you are looking at version 1.0 while 2.0 is already out for a while and is so much more extended. It does have online help, visual (...) (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.982)

  IC PROBLEM

Dear Mr Fred Martin/Friends, I had written to the handy board mailing list about a rover that we are making at VESIT-Bombay-India.We were encountering some problems in starting IC,it was saying 'Synchronizing with board' and hanging. I had received (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.982)

  ROVER

Dear Friends, I had written to you about a rover we are making at VESIT-Bombay -India.We had encountered some problems regarding downloading the pcode_hb.s19 file.I thank you for the advice that you have offered us in this context. If we now (...) (26 years ago, 17-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.982)

  Re: Geektalk.

(...) Hrmmm, I'd be willing to be money on the memory being the problem. I've never had a problem with memory but I've always made sure to buy name-brand (Micron, Samsung, NEC) PC100 CAS-2 memory. Costs a little more, but they've all been rock (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

memory
(score: 0.982)

  HB Memory

Excuse me, I have not yet my hb and I'd like to know how much memory has it (max size). Thanks Stefano Falconetti (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

memory
(score: 0.982)

  RCX Command Center version 2.1

Version 2.1 of the RCX Command Center is now available. RCX Command Center is a Windows (95, 98, NT) program that assist you in programming the Lego MindStorms or CyberMaster robots. It provides a higher level interface to the RCX, the programmable (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.982)

  Re: Holy time-zone differences, Batman!

Todd Lehman wrote in message <36a468ad.29498097@l...et.com>... (...) Depends - the US is between 16 and 18 hours behind us from memory, which is big (Hawaii is 20?). But that just means Larry is about 8 hours ahead of me but he's a day behind. So (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.general)

memory
(score: 0.982)

  Re: O'Reilly Mindstorms book [was RE: Memory]

(...) I dunno if it's worth the cost, but you could do an HTML page with all those URLs, organised by chapter, and smack that on a CD. Then you can legitimately say "comes with CD", and there are still people who'll buy anything with a CD in it over (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics)

memory
(score: 0.982)

  Re: Slizers are out

Argos have, if memory serves, Jungle, City and Sub, for £11.99. Index have 8500-8504 for £8.99 a pair Gamleys, in the South East have them at £4.99ea. There was nothing much else of note in the Argos catalogue. Huw Steve Anderson wrote in message (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.loc.uk)

memory
(score: 0.982)

More:  Next Page >>