  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1941 – 1960 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Issues with updating/adding Mindstorms NXT inventories on Peeron

(...) Actually, there was a bug on LUGNET's server that stopped all downstream updates. I believe (with Jerry and Dave's help) that we have this fixed. You should be able to submit the inventory now on Peeron. Thanks for letting us know! Dan (18 years ago, 1-Sep-06, to lugnet.admin.database)

mindstorms
(score: 0.472)

  Re: BrickFest registration fees (was: LEGO Adult Fan Convention at Legoland California?)

(...) From dictionary.com: em?bez?zle [em-bez-uhl] –verb (used with object), -zled, -zling. to appropriate fraudulently to one's own use, as money or property entrusted to one's care. Which leads to: fraud [frawd] –noun 1. deceit, trickery, sharp (...) (18 years ago, 10-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest)

mindstorms
(score: 0.472)

  Re: GBC at BrickFest 2006

(...) LOL!! That may be an idea for next year. To come up with a mindstorms concept/competition that appeals to the other gender as well...maybe Bunnie or our significant others can come up with it! Dave (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.472)

  WTT: My NXT for your SW sets and/or cash

I have a very slightly used Mindstorms NXT (8527) that I would like to trade. The NXT is complete and was only used to build two robots. Conditions ---...--- o I am accepting cash as well as the SW sets listed below in combination o Offers under 180 (...) (18 years ago, 6-Sep-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

mindstorms
(score: 0.472)

  Re: Scorpion Plans

(...) The graphic files (if you installed in the "standard" location) are located at: C:\Program Files\LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT\engine\EditorVIs\Academy Content\activities\a...1\bi\*.jpg (plus ..\02\bi\*.jpg, ..\03\bi\*.jpg, and ..\04\bi\*.jpg) You could (...) (18 years ago, 7-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.472)

  Mindstorms Wishlist

1. RCX Pro Like the current yellow RCX brick, but with more inputs and outputs. Basically the same size, but could be a tiny bit bigger to fit more connectors. Is _square_ on the bottom, and of course has an AC adaptor. Perhaps has both radio and IR (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.472)

  Re: Is a CDROM really necessary for mindstorms?

(...) I highly recommend that you use NQC instead of the software on the CDROM. Which means the only thing you'll need off of the disc is the firmware image. (25 years ago, 22-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.472)

  LEGO®WORLD 2006, the Netherlands

Dear LEGO fans, From October 19 to 24, LEGO®WORLD will be held in Zwolle, The Netherlands. During the past years it has become on of the largest LEGO events around the world, with in 2005 over 48,000 visitors. It has become such an success as a (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.eu)

mindstorms
(score: 0.471)

  Re: BricxCC on Win XP how

Again intriguing, again I thank you. /// BricxCC Without Firmware /// (...) Yes, does BricxCC COM1 fail for anyone else when firmware is erased? Anyone? /// Versions /// BricxCC Help About tells me I have "3.3.7.2" of "2/12/2003". Bundled with (...) (22 years ago, 21-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.471)

  RE: Tasks in RCX

(...) I guess we have enough new users here that I can start flogging pbForth again.....and I just released a new version that lets you build a kernel on the RCX itself!! That's right, the RCX is the compiler so it works with Macs, PCs, Linux, Sun, (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.471)

  Re: BricxCC on Win XP how

(...) You are welcome. I'm still a bit muddled as to your current situation re BricxCC and your RIS with or without the firmware installed. (...) If the port is in use NQC always reports, in my case, the following message: Could not open serial port (...) (22 years ago, 20-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.471)

  Re: Mindstorms software

I had it working for a while on XP but then it would crash during the tutorials and the computer would not work correctly until I rebooted. I think the problem is with Quicktime 3.x. It did not seem to install it correctly as it reported that it was (...) (18 years ago, 16-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.471)

  What to do in route to BF...

Wanna know what I did on my way to BrickFest? (URL) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.robotics.nxt, lugnet.mediawatch)

mindstorms
(score: 0.471)

  Powering trains w/ RCX

Hi All, I just got a Mindstorms 1.5 and the RCX does *NOT* have an AC jack! So if you plan to power the rails from a stationary location, plan on having a lot of batteries or a rechargable battery setup... I called LEGO Consumer Affairs and they are (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.471)

  Camera in the Moonbase monorail

OK, I saw this, and it was wonderfully cool. Now, of course, I want to do something similar with the GBC train or Mindstorms battlebots/sumo. So, who's was this? How did you do it? And what type of hit to the wallet am I about to embark on? Battery (...) (18 years ago, 30-Aug-06, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest)

mindstorms
(score: 0.471)

  Re: NXT->PC Communication

(...) The Driver SDK (URL) provides a C interface as well as a C++ interface. You could call this C interface from VB to communicate with the NXT. geoff (18 years ago, 25-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.471)

  NXT Explorer first draft in BricxCC

I've uploaded a new test_release zip containing BricxCC with a first draft of a new NXT Explorer tool window. It looks pretty slick but it is a long way from being complete. In the next few days it'll have all kinds of features added to it, (...) (18 years ago, 2-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.471)

  Re: *** SPAM *** MLCAD Mindstorm Category

(...) Several months ago, I customized MLCAD on my computer specifically for the MindStorms NXT set. I placed the pieces included in the NXT set in the "Favorites" category within MLCAD, positioning them according to category (i.e., electronic (...) (18 years ago, 29-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad)

mindstorms
(score: 0.471)

  Re: Mindstorms software

I just installed it on my XP machine and the tutoriasl seem to crash. This maybe be due to the fact that I have Quicktime 7.x installed instead of the 3.x from the kit. So far other things seem to be working but I have just started. I thought this (...) (18 years ago, 13-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.471)

  Re: Mindstorms software

Tom, In my last msg, I would like to clear up one misleading statement. I use Bricxcc and NQC. I don't like Graphic interfaces in lieu of "C" type programming language. Lamar "lledford" <lsrgroup@etcmail.com> wrote in message (...) (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.471)

More:  Next Page >>