 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17261
WTT: My NXT for your SW sets and/or cash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 15:28:45 GMT

I have a very slightly used Mindstorms NXT (8527) that I would like to trade.
The NXT is complete and was only used to build two robots.

Conditions
----------
  o  I am accepting cash as well as the SW sets listed below in combination
  o  Offers under 180 pts not considered.
  o  Preference for offers without duplicate sets
  o  Offers with 4483 or 7283 will be favored
  o  Sets must be MISB, box condition assumed to be at least VG (not crushed)
  o  Each party pays their own shipping with insurance
  o  Accepting offers until 9/15

US$1.00 = 0.9 points ($100 = 90 pts)

SW Sets:
4479 TIE Bomber ------------  35 pts
4480 Jabba's Palace --------  40 pts
4483 Imperial AT-AT -------- 160 pts
4487 MINI set --------------   4 pts
4490 MINI set --------------   6 pts
4491 MINI set --------------   6 pts
4492 MINI set --------------   6 pts
4493 MINI set --------------   6 pts
4494 MINI set --------------   6 pts
4495 MINI set --------------   6 pts
4500 Rebel Snowspeeder -----  25 pts
4502 X-Wing Fighter --------  55 pts
7127 Imperial AT-ST --------  15 pts
7143 Jedi Starfighter ------  20 pts
7180 BWing at Control Center  60 pts
7283 Ultimate Space Battle -  90 pts

So if you've bought some of these up on clearance and are looking to get an NXT
on the cheap, here's your opportunity.  Please send offers to me at my gmail
address.