 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17264
Re: WTT: My NXT for your SW sets and/or cash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 06:47:54 GMT

Mike,

Come on now - this doesn't belong here.  What you're doing is an
auction, plain and simple.  Take it to that group, please.

Mike Ulring wrote:
I have a very slightly used Mindstorms NXT (8527) that I would like to trade.
The NXT is complete and was only used to build two robots.

Conditions
----------
  o  I am accepting cash as well as the SW sets listed below in combination
  o  Offers under 180 pts not considered.
  o  Preference for offers without duplicate sets
  o  Offers with 4483 or 7283 will be favored
  o  Sets must be MISB, box condition assumed to be at least VG (not crushed)
  o  Each party pays their own shipping with insurance
  o  Accepting offers until 9/15

--
Tom Stangl
* http://www.vfaq.com/