 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17263
17262  |  17264
Subject:
Tons of Bulk Parts Listed @ Troy's Surplus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 17:11:47 GMT

BrickFest this year was a great source of bulk parts, and I now have all
that I purchased listed in my store!  Items range from Chrome Knives to basic
bricks!

The quickest way to see all the new items is to go to my store:

http://www.BrickLink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh

And then click on the "Newest" link in the upper left corner by "Show All Fixed
Price Items".

(I just spent 30 minutes trying to get a direct link to this with no luck!)

Items of interest:

Chrome Knives
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&itemID=6754252
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=mnementh&itemID=6754251