 Robotics / NXT / 105
Re: Scorpion Plans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2006 03:50:41 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Jon Gilchrist wrote:
Are the plans for the NXT Scorpion available online or anywhere in a
printed or printable form?  I'd much rather build it from paper plans
than from my screen.

Thanks,

-Jon Gilchrist

The graphic files (if you installed in the "standard" location) are located at:

C:\Program Files\LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT\engine\EditorVIs\Academy
Content\activities\animals\scorpion\01\bi\*.jpg (plus ..\02\bi\*.jpg,
..\03\bi\*.jpg, and ..\04\bi\*.jpg)

You could gather those and print 'em. Import into a desktop publishing
application if you want to get really fancy.

I don't know of anyone who's done that so far, but it should be fairly
straightforward if you just want to build...

     -- joshua