 Space / 40472
40471  |  40473
Subject:
Camera in the Moonbase monorail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2006 20:19:00 GMT

OK, I saw this, and it was wonderfully cool. Now, of course, I want to do
something similar with the GBC train or Mindstorms battlebots/sumo. So, who's
was this? How did you do it? And what type of hit to the wallet am I about to
embark on? Battery lifetime? Come on, inquiring minds want to know!

--
Brian Davis (who had the battery on his Moonbase module die the first day of
BrickFest. Rats.)