  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1481 – 1500 of about 14000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) I've used some of the LabView features, though it seems like they work best when used on constants, rather than variables or containers. My impression, though, is that the non-Robolab-specific LabView features aren't what I'm looking for (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 0.516)

  Re: The Future of Trains

Eric, I am considering buying stock in battery manufacturing. How about you? I have probably already spent a considerable sum of money on powering my Mindstorms robots. Maybe someone will design a butane based fuel cell that will work. Or perhaps a (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

mindstorms
(score: 0.516)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) Two problems: 1. From what I've read about the problem, the speed I ran it at was right in the "sweet spot". 2. BrickOS would not qualify for the competition. I wonder if (hope?) the recent unavailability of rotation sensors at Pitsco is (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, FTX)

firmware
(score: 0.516)

  Re: The Future of Trains

It sounds like a survey is in order... Take all the feature wish lists from individuals and clubs, boil them down and prioritize them. I'm sure LEGO and the AFOL insiders have their own set of lists based on the tons of feedback from lugnet.trains, (...) (17 years ago, 3-Oct-07, to lugnet.trains)

mindstorms
(score: 0.516)

  questa poi...

Giuro che mi ci sono imbattuto senza volere... (URL) (17 years ago, 30-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

mindstorms
(score: 0.516)

  RoboFest Hawaii

The Second Annual RoboFest Hawaii robotics competition and engineering fair will be held on Saturday, November 17 from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm at the University of Hawaii at Hilo Gym. RoboFest Hawaii is a high-technology and engineering fair thinly (...) (17 years ago, 2-Oct-07, to lugnet.robotics)

mindstorms
(score: 0.516)

  Re: rcx unit

(...) Basically yes, but you still need to install RIS 2.0 to your computer in order to download firmware to RCX. After downloading firmware you can drive RCX via remote control unit (...) Nope, as I wrote, you have to install RIS 2.0 first (but no (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.516)

  Re: BricxCC & fast firmware download

(...) Have you ever tried using NQC to download the firmware? If so, does it work? Using RcxCC to download your firmware means you are stuck in the serial tower world and slow firmware downloading. Have you tried both slow and fast mode firmware (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.516)

  Trains, DCC, and pbForth

All, As I've mentioned before, I have a version of pbForth firmware for the RCX that allows you to control trains modified with DCC controllers. The benefit of pbForth is that you can write, test, and debug your application interactively using (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 0.516)

  Re: rcx unit

(...) The RCX has to have the firmware installed to be able to respond to the remote--out of the box (or sometimes after replacing batteries), there is no firmware installed on the RCX and you have to download it using a PC. The issue of enclosing (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 0.515)

  RE: How do I delete firmware from firmware?

(...) I think if you do a direct jump to 0x03ae, it will init memory and essentially start the brick from scratch. At least that's what I read from the internals doc... Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check out pbFORTH for LEGO Mindstorms at: (...) (24 years ago, 18-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.515)

  NYC Mindstorms NXT Meet-up

I have the LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT ROBOTICS SET and since I'm so "into it", my father and I were thinking we could start up a Lego MindStorms NXT Meet up group/club in New York City where we could meet once a month (or every other month), build, (...) (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt, FTX)

mindstorms
(score: 0.515)

  Re: RTC

(...) Quick note about legOS: it is a replacement firmware for the Mindstorms, designed to allow you to write programs in C that run /on/ the robot itself. Not sure exactly what you mean by real-time, but I'm guessing that you mean something like (...) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.515)

  Re: September SMART Meeting at Robothon!

Last reminder about this Saturday's SMART meeting. We'll be meeting at the Seattle Center, in the Centerhouse during Robothon 2007. The meeting starts at 12 noon. This month's meeting will be a BrickHeap Wars event. It's a competition where you (...) (17 years ago, 20-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

mindstorms
(score: 0.515)

  step-by-step tutorial leJOS and Eclipse

Hello, We created step-by-step instructions on how to install and run Java on your LEGO Mindstorms NXT using leJOS and Eclipse: (URL) hope that his is helpful to you and maybe you can even report back possible improvements. Enjoy, Christoph (17 years ago, 18-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.515)

  Any Good Fan Instructions Using Only One NXT Set?

Any good books or fansites out there with instructions for neat stuff you can make with just the parts in one Mindstorms NXT set? Thanks! (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

mindstorms
(score: 0.515)

  Re: This is The Best Article on LEGO Group I Have Read

"Clifton D. Chambers" <cdchamberssr@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:JoMtt1.EvL@lugnet.com... (...) Here's the article: Rebuilding Lego, Brick by Brick by Keith Oliver, Edouard Samakh, and Peter Heckmann How a supply chain transformation helped (...) (17 years ago, 19-Sep-07, to lugnet.general) !

mindstorms
(score: 0.515)

  BricxCC & fast firmware download

I've had a report that fast firmware downloading doesn't work with the latest release of BricxCC (either tower). In my tests, with an RCX 1.0 brick plugged in, low ambient light, short distances from the USB tower, and all the firmwares I have (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 0.515)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

"Rachel Kingston" <kingston@spirit.com.au> wrote in message news:Fv0F1F.F4H@lugnet.com... (...) competant (...) The 1.5 set has a few cool technic parts that 1 hasn't, and is minus a couple of very ordinary parts. It's also got an upgraded (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

mindstorms, firmware
(score: 0.515)

  Re: LegoLand Windsor: first visit

Maarten, It looks like you had a decent day despite the traffic. We went to the Lego Club day on the 16th Sept. With the weather being good it was far busier than our previous visits this year. Lego Club members got to chat with some of the builders (...) (17 years ago, 17-Sep-07, to lugnet.legoland.windsor)

mindstorms
(score: 0.514)

More:  Next Page >>