  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1141 – 1160 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  RCX2: ViewSourceValue Help

Hi, I'm back after a break from Lego. (I had exams). I've been playing around with RCX2 firmware and want to use the new ViewSourceValue command. What is the correct asm for this. So far I've got this by guessing and looking at RCX2.NQH #define (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.478)

  Re: New firmware and ROBOLAB

We ran many different Robolab programs including datalogging programs on six RCXes and they all worked properly with firm0326. (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 1.478)

  Re: New firmware and ROBOLAB

Found and reported a minor bug in sound generation using either Robolab 2.0 or 2.1. The bug does not happen with ROM 0309 but happens on 0326. If using two PLAY ANY NOTES in a row, a third very low tone is emitted. If a WAIT FOR is placed between (...) (24 years ago, 11-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 1.478)

  Alternatives for NQC Event Support

RCX 2.0 adds firmware support for events and resource acquisitiion. The primitives are rather straight-forward. For events, one command beings event monitoring on a set of events, another stops monitoring. If a monitored event occurs, control is (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.477)

  lnptest gives collision errors

I'm trying to use lnpd. First I'm trying to get the test app working o - installed the patch and reloaded the firmware. o - downloaded the rcx version of lnptest with dll (I can't get dllx to work) o - do tke appropriate setserial command o - start (...) (24 years ago, 25-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.477)

  Re: Sensori di rotazione

"Antonio Ianiero" <iant@libero.it> wrote in message news:390b125c.132976...net.com... (...) Decisamente. Dovresti dare qualche info in più, tipo che firmware usi, che programma usi, come procedi a fare la misura (posti un programmino?) (...) Io ci (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.477)

  nuovo arrivo

Bentrovati Voi tutti! Mi chiamo Luca Salvatori, vivo a Firenze, ho 24 anni, sono iscritto al V anno di Ingegneria Civile (sempre a Firenze). Mi vergogno quasi a dirlo ma non "razzolavo" nel mio lego da almeno otto anni! Per circostanze quasi (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

firmware
(score: 1.477)

  Re: Alternative Power Supplies

(...) I'm actually working on a small device that will connect directly to the battery posts in the RCX/Scout. It uses a relay and a few diodes to protect the RCX from reverse polarity and overload. The relay will allow you to switch from internal (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.477)

  Re: Duplex Comms with RCX

(...) I have given this some thought in the past, although I haven't had the (significant!) time that it would take to try this out. I think the best hope for any kind of two-way communication protocol between the PC and one or more RCXes is to use (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.tele, lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.476)

  Re: Duplex Comms with RCX

(...) Thanks. Early in my carreer, I had the benefit of actually implementing a simple-yet-robust serial communication protocol, so I've had a lot of exposure to the issues involved here. (...) Three seconds is an approximation. The actual time (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.476)

  It's time to release some patches for LegOS 0.2.4

I've just released on legos.sourceforge.net my patches for LegOS. I was waiting for some life signal from Marcus. In absence of those signals, I assume that all is right... ;-) Forgive me if I broke down something for Linux people, but if I didn't (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.476)

  Re: Alternatives for NQC Event Support

(...) I'm sorry its been taking so long. I was right in the middle of an overhaul to the NQC code generation classes when RCX 2.0 firmware was posted. This meant I had to finish the re-design before moving onto the simpler matter of an RCX 2.0 API. (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.476)

  Light sensor on touch sensor port

Today, I connected the light sensor on a touch sensor port, then point it to a very bright source, to make it reported "1". Afterward, the sensor port behave vey weird, I set all sensor ports as light sensor port, then connect the light sensor to (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.476)

  IR communications related questions

I've been working with LegOS for a while but am quite frustrated. I have been unable to get lnp working and am thus unable to to communicate with the host. It is all overkill for me since I merely want to capture some simple data. I am switching (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.476)

  Re: NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test

Matthew Miller schreef: (...) Excellent work! With this release the firmware download finally works for me without errors :-) (...) It might be nice indeed, but with installing NQC 2.2 final it would have be able to delete both 2.1r2 and 2.2a (not (...) (24 years ago, 6-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.476)

  Re: Datalog with NQC 2.2 a1

(...) The datalog appears to work fine, and you still have the same amount of program/datalog space. There was a ton of unused RAM in the older firmware, so Lego was able to pack a lot of new features in without reducing the user space. Dave Baum (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.475)

  Re: NQC 2.2 a1 available for public test

(...) Lego's concept of 'local' variables are variables that are context swapped per task, as opposed to the normal variables that are not context swapped (all tasks share the same vars). Thus, 'local' RCX variables are local to the task. This is a (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.475)

  Standard extension suggestions

I suggest that we collectively create a standard extension package that makes life a little simpler for beginners or maybe for developers in general. I have already started what I would use but it occured to me that this might be of general value. (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.475)

  Re: Standard extension suggestions

(...) It is hard for me to tell. It is not hard for me but I am a programmer with many years under his belt. However forth seems idealy suited for someone getting started. It is a very interactive environment which encourages experimentation. Let me (...) (24 years ago, 8-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.475)

  Re: NCQ and LegOS

(...) LegOS, yes. NQC, not as you'd probably like -- although you do get access to 32 register variables, and of course you can use the datalog. (...) With LegOS yes. With NQC and the original firmware, no. With the upcoming release of the new (...) (24 years ago, 22-May-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.474)

More:  Next Page >>