 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 548
547  |  549
Subject:
RCX2: ViewSourceValue Help
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 18:55:43 GMT

Hi, I'm back after a break from Lego. (I had exams).
I've been playing around with RCX2 firmware and want to use the new
ViewSourceValue command. What is the correct asm for this. So far I've got
this by guessing and looking at RCX2.NQH

#define DISPLAY_USER  7

void ViewSourceValue(const int p, const int &v) { asm { 0xE5, 0, p, &v }; }

Does anyone have some more info on the syntax of these asm statements.

James Pritchard