  Search Results: Mindstorms redownload firmware
 Results 1001 – 1020 of about 14000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

"John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:I6uDu9.MqE@lugnet.com... (...) I hope this proves to be the case. (...) There's user configuration control, but not over "concurrent processes". The best way to think of it is that the opcode (...) (20 years ago, 11-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  The beta version of the RIS 2.0 ATLClient software, firmware

The beta version of the RIS 2.0 ATLClient software, firmware can i use it with lego RCX ver 1.0 ????how?? (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: Love the new Music capability with the new firmware!

Is there any functional difference when you put 2.0 firmware into a 1.0 or 1.5 RCX rather than a 2.0? Martin "Tilman Sporkert (webMethods)" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote in message news:IJEDLKPEKPPCLPN...ods.com... (...) RIS (...) 2.0 (...) (23 years ago, 25-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: IR Tower not working when downloading firmware

No! Unless you need two RCXs - and that's a different question ;) Donwloading the firmware seems to be the most "stressful" exercise of the tower/RCX link. The download functions offered include a high speed mode and normal mode. The tower and RCX (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Bluetooth and firmware query

As some of you may know, we have been hacking RCXs and adding bluetooth modules. What would make life easier is some help modifying the firmware to increase the speed of the serial protocols to the max the Hitachi chip can handle, which is a lot (...) (21 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: sending files to pbForth - results

Hi Vlad, (...) These commands are low-level calls to ROM firmware. If you want to simulate original firmware' behaviour you mast do a little coding. May be you will be interested to see my small example at the end of this post. This is the part of (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: Enhanced standard NXT firmware

(...) <snipped description> Holy crap John! You've been really busy! For anyone poking around in this forum, I can say that what John has done is pretty significant. I have written my own firmware for the brick so I know how much work must have gone (...) (18 years ago, 17-Mar-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt.nxthacking, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: NQC "No reply from RCX" Help Please

(...) My first guess on this problem is that the firmware is no longer loaded on the RCX. Check the LCD display - if it doesn't show 5 digits (e.g. "00.00 1") then the firmware isn't installed. If you can locate the firmware file (typically called (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: Clearing the firmware

Rick, I believe that you take a battery out and turn the thing on, which will reset it to firmwareless mode. Then you just download the lego firmware to it as if you had just gotten a new rcx. Nick (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  NXT and Firmware

My FLL team just received its NXT kit, and I of course decided to learn how to use it before the kids, so I could help them. I turned it on, loaded up ROBOLAB 2.9, plugged in the NXT, and went to the Administrator panel. I changed the port from COM1 (...) (18 years ago, 18-Sep-06, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: Robolab, byte codes and assembler

(...) My arguments would be: 1. The firmware/sensor arrangement is _broken_. Fixing it should be legal. 2. The FIRST rules permit using different firmware implicitly, because they permit using RIS or Robolab, which requires different firmware. 3. (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: RCX firmware download

(...) I have had this problem before as well. Sometimes this can be from too much ambient light or florescent light interfering with communication. Try isolating the tower and the brick by putting a small box or jacket over them. If this doesn't (...) (20 years ago, 26-Apr-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: RCX Replacement Firmware

(...) I hope you didn't took the "too good to be true" as a criticism - it was only an amazement mark!. BTW, is the 10x version a slow down of 100x one, or is it an older, less optimized version? (once again, I'm not criticizing, I fairly well (...) (20 years ago, 8-Nov-04, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: NQC Ignores based on your pbrink

Have you considered adding the firmware build version to that symbol or to a new one? __RCX = 2 __FIRMWARE=3.21 This would facilitate creation of portable, work-around code that would accomodate an end-user who hasn't updated their firmware (or has (...) (25 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Re: Where to Find Latest Firmware File?

Hi, Go to (URL) the lower right hand side, there is a bunch of links in a box called "Short Cuts". Click on "Hacker Info - RCX 2.0 BETA SDK". This contains the RCX 2.0 firmware.... Cheers, Ram ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Pariury" (...) (24 years ago, 29-Dec-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.781)

  Installation of pbForth 1.11 Problems

Last night I tried to install pbForth 1.11 with nqc (2.02). It beeped like it was installed and "4th" was displayed on the screen, but I could not turn it off. I had to take out the batteries to get it to turn off, but by then, the pbForth was gone. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: personal challange

(...) Yes, its a new firmware. But if you want arrays, you can do this with NQC. All you need is the new 2.0 firmware, and a relatively new version of NQC. I did some things with arrays a while ago. So, arrays are no problem, even with official Lego (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: Weird downloading error

Just some general ideas. If you're not using the firmdl or lejosfirmdl that came with lejos, try using one of those. Some versions of some downloaders have trouble with the lejos firmware. If you haven't tried fresh batteries in your RCX, try that. (...) (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  lego software won't download

My lego software (as supplied with RIS 1.5) won't download programs to my RCX. Firmware downloads, settings can be changed, but programs fail. My programs fail, lego's own programs fail. They fail with the original firmware and with teh newer (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

  Re: RCX 1.5, 2.0 firmware, and remote control

(...) Hi Steve I don't think so. I downloaded the 2.0 firmware (3.28) to my RCX 1.0 and 1.5, and all of them respond properly to the remote control. I'm sorry I cannot help more. Mario (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics)

firmware
(score: 1.780)

More:  Next Page >>