 Robotics / RCX / Java / 334
333  |  335
Subject:
Bluetooth and firmware query
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.java, lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 14:39:32 GMT

As some of you may know, we have been hacking RCXs and adding bluetooth modules.
What would make life easier is some help modifying the firmware to increase the
speed of the serial protocols to the max the Hitachi chip can handle, which is a
lot faster than the 2400 that the IR comms uses. Can anyone give me some
pointers?

Mike