 Robotics / 16128
Re: RCX 1.5, 2.0 firmware, and remote control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 15:12:01 GMT

"Steve Loft" <lego-robotics@crynwr.com> wrote:
I've got an RCX 1.5, into which I've downloaded the 2.0 firmware.

I've just got an Ultimate Accessory Set, and I can't get the RCX to
respond to the remote control. I know the RC is definitely transmitting,
but the RCX ignores it.

Could this be an incompatibility between the RC and the 2.0 firmware
(perhaps only in an RCX 1.5)?

Hi Steve

I don't think so. I downloaded the 2.0 firmware (3.28) to my RCX 1.0 and
1.5, and all of them respond properly to the remote control.
I'm sorry I cannot help more.

Mario