  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 701 – 720 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Moving the License Forward

(...) positive (...) And I maintain, if there are not enough authors still active at a time this potential situation were to come up, It could be near impossible to make the change. If there were a situation where the change was needed, and there (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 0.341)

  Re: Moving the License Forward

(...) <snip> (...) Quoting Yoda, "Hard to see, the future is". The ability to change the ShareAlike license is to hedge our bets against unforseen issues. If you are omnipotent (should I call you Q?), then you can see all forseeable issues and can (...) (20 years ago, 14-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

impossible
(score: 0.341)

  Re: A fan no more

(...) I guess I should have been more specific and restricted my request to just TECHNIC models. As I've said before, I use TECHNIC bricks quite a bit when I want TECHNIC functions in a non-TECHNIC MOC, but I rarely use them instead of liftarms in a (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jul-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.341)

  Re: Ships from Homeworld 2

(...) Ya, those Atari versions are really hard to find...if not impossible to find ;) (...) It was a tough build too...I couldn't find out how to build the engine part without use SNOT, but in the end I had to, and it turned out especially good! (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.341)

  B.I. Joe: S.H.A.R.C. Flying Submarine

Greetings! Okay...finally we have a Joe model that is actually more space than military! That adorable, impossible craft from youth, the S.H.A.R.C. : (URL) Let us know what you think! Cheers, -The BIJoe team PS. The page is a test alpha for a site (...) (20 years ago, 2-Jul-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military, FTX) !

impossible
(score: 0.340)

  Re: Tan Axle Pins

(...) Yep. This is my major issue with Znap, actually.. .the connector elements (which are generally even MORE visible than technic pins) only come in one color each, but are different for different types of connectors, and it's well nigh impossible (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jul-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic)

impossible
(score: 0.340)

  Buildign a horseshoe arch

Hello happy builders, Pedro Silva writes to Jon Furman in (URL) you made any attempt towards a "horseshoe arch"? I think they're impossible with LEGO, but it sure would be nice to see one!" And there was my challenge! Here are the pictures of my (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.announce.moc)

impossible
(score: 0.340)

  Re: Sheik's Oasis

(...) <SNIP> Hi Jon, there have been several posts now regarding your newest creation. Just wanted to add my appreciation to all the others. I like very much the Middle East mood you grabbed with this MOC. And there are a lot of nice details which I (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.340)

  Re: LUGNET news RSS feed

(...) To do that properly though, I'd have to actually keep a history of every lugnet post - otherwise, if there weren't any train posts in the last 20, the train specific RSS feed would be empty. Not terrible, but not exactly desireable. Not saying (...) (20 years ago, 27-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

impossible
(score: 0.340)

  Re: Some good news for a change, maybe?

(...) True. But it's difficult if not impossible to divorce NASA and Congress. NASA does what Congress tells it to do. (...) You're sort of trying to put words in my mouth here and I have to correct you, I'm afraid... No, the point is why (in 1969) (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.339)

  Re: Sheik's Oasis

(...) Hi Jon, Great MOC! I wasn't aware of your brickshelf ID, so I once I saw the pictures I immediately asked who had made it... it's just awesome! The courtyard reminds me of Cordoba's Grat Mosque, in Spain, and also a bit from a Mosque in (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

impossible
(score: 0.339)

  One world order is a pipe dream (was Re: UN Gets It Right!)

(...) I love the imprecision of this :-) Perhaps 'it is not possible for the US to pay its dues' - and its not like the US doesn't have buckets of money, so presumably its debt to the world (personified in many ways by the UN) is overwhelmingly (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.339)

  Re: Fair use and allusion?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Larry Pieniazek wrote: (snip)... because there's no need to repeat it, especially if it goes unanswered by Dave!(1) But, tangentially related, here's a story (URL) which some conservative group apparently wants to block (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.339)

  Re: We're here to go

(...) It's not just the challenge of the order of magnitude increase in velocity that's required, but significant issues in handling rentry and hypersonic flight in general. I don't believe SS1 has a thermal protection system that's anywhere close (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 0.339)

  Trailers (was Re: Event kit update and request for data)

"Stephen F Roberts" <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message news:6.1.1.1.2.20040...ink.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) in and (...) trailer (...) [ ... snipped ... ] This reminds me of our GATS 2003 set up. One of the vendors started yelling at me (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jun-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

impossible
(score: 0.339)

  Complex scenes and .mpd to .ldr conversion

OK, here's my problem: I'm trying to make a pretty complex metropolis scene (40+ submodels) and insert some of my crafts into it. The problem is that these models are made as .mpd files, and importing such, is rather difficult: Working in MLcad, I (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.339)

  Re: Canada shop.lego.com now in Canuck-bucks

(...) When I did a quick test at www.xe.com/ucc, the conversion of $39.99 USD comes out to be (today, at this moment) $54.99 CAD. As you can imagine, it would be nearly impossible for us to update the price of sets every day to match the current (...) (20 years ago, 17-Jun-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

impossible
(score: 0.339)

  Password help Please!

I have forgotten my password and would love to log on, but without it it is impossible. Please help me remember my password or show me how to get a new one. I'd be happy to contribute to Lugnet financially if only someone out there would help me (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.338)

  Re: X-Pod Play Off Game error page

(...) The thing that concerns me most is the errors that make the game impossible to play. For example, the fact that the Autopod starter set lists Roller as a starting unit, but it doesn't exist. Or that two of the Advanced starting suggestions for (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.games, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.338)

  Re: Control Cybermaster from RCX with feedback

(...) I think it's theoretically possible to communicate an 8 state signal from the RCX to the Cybermaster's passive sensor port. The passive sensor port measures resistance as well as using a switch - the 3 switches in the cybermaster set have (...) (20 years ago, 11-Jun-04, to lugnet.robotics.cybermaster, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

impossible
(score: 0.338)

More:  Next Page >>