 Space / 34869
Re: Ships from Homeworld 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:53:40 GMT

   In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw wrote:

I’ve heard about this game, but sadly I can’t find it for my Atari 2600 ;)

Ya, those Atari versions are really hard to find...if not impossible to find ;)

   I can say that the ship is looking really good, all in it’s own right. The colour scheme works well from what I can see and the modular look of the different sections gives it that aire of ‘realness’.

It was a tough build too...I couldn’t find out how to build the engine part without use SNOT, but in the end I had to, and it turned out especially good! This is also, a test of sorts to see if I could make a sliding bay door (missile bay) and it worked perfectly! :)

   Looking forward to the finished product and pics!

Cheers, -Gil

I finished detailing the missile bay and will get new/better pics soon! (btw, if you haven’t checked out the folder lately, I added a pic of the ship in-game also, so you can see how close to the actual ship it is.)

Thanks for the comment Gil!

Wes