 Space / 34868
Re: Ships from Homeworld 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 21:35:43 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:

   Too bad about the pics, its kind of like watching a 1950’s tv with a broken antenna...all fuzzy with the vague impression that you are being irradiated while watching it. That said, the ship looks pretty damn cool, and faithfull to the screen-shot you provided. You’ve definitely captured the spirit of the Vaygr frigate. You should definetly re-post it with pics that do the moc justice. I look forward to your next effort.

-Keith

Thanks Keith! I know the pics are really fuzzy...but I’m gonna try to borrow a digital camera sometime soon and take a bunch of pics, including my Hiigarian Ion Cannon frigate and Vaygr Missile Corvette squardron.

And hold on...once I get those pics taken, I’m gonna build the Vaygr Destroyer, one of my favourite ships from HW2. Expect that in...a month or two...

Wes