 Space / 34760
34759  |  34761
Subject:
B.I. Joe: S.H.A.R.C. Flying Submarine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.military
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 16:15:18 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greetings!

Okay...finally we have a Joe model that is actually more space than military!

That adorable, impossible craft from youth, the S.H.A.R.C. :

Let us know what you think!

Cheers, -The BIJoe team

PS. The page is a test alpha for a site refit. Some of the banner links are not active yet, but the model page is all active. Please let us know what you think of the aesthetic, functionality, load, navigation etc. Much appreciated!