  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 501 – 520 of about 2800.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: PROPOSAL for new track (was Re: New Lego Track!

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek wrote: <snip> (...) That's my huge hang-up. Why is it so impossible and dangerous to make an investment into the Trains line, yet at the same time some completely clueless individual or group convinced the right (...) (19 years ago, 16-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.373)

  Re: The all-new LUGNET .Underground

(...) [...] (...) OH WOW!!! Wouldn't that be totally cool?! Like, there -are- those underground caverns with drops of thousands of feet, right?! hoh - that's way creeper than those silly train bridges ;-) And there ARE underground rivers. OOooo! And (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.underground)

impossible
(score: 0.373)

  Re: Site update, new MOC The Starship Phalanx

(...) <snipped> (...) Hehe.. I understand completely. My freighter is turning out that way.. it was 'supposed' to be just as long as the 4 Falcon/Saucer sections as they are in the pics, but then I opted to lengthen it since I realized I DID have (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

disassemble
(score: 0.372)

  A mystery!

When I got home just now I found a parcel in my mail box, but because the opening at my end of the post office box is smaller than the opening on the side the mail person shoves it in, and because of hte dimensions of the parcel - it was almost (...) (19 years ago, 14-May-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.372)

  Why do you build?

I'm a space head and my urge to build stems from my sci-fi experiences. My passion began waaaaaay back in fifth grade, I'm twenty-four now. My very first book report was done on Robotech #7: Southern Cross. It was also the first book I had read (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

disassemble
(score: 0.372)

  Re: 8 Wide LEGO Thomas! (pics)

(...) They are five studs in diameter. The faces I used on my 6 wide Thomas characters were just shy of 4 wide. I think that these new faces would be virtually impossible to use on 6 wide trains and have the results look good (except, perhaps, for (...) (19 years ago, 6-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.duplo, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.371)

  Re: COME VISIT ANDRASTAVIA......

(...) "guh" and "buh". The buildings are fantastic. The crest, with the Crusaders Lion shield and the Grey helmet, is sheer genius. The pictures of LEGO elements (knights, ships, figs, etc) "in" real settings in the details area are among the best (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

disassemble
(score: 0.371)

  Re: new Mk4 pics are up on brickshelf

"Trevor Pruden" <trevor_pruden@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:G7KCsw.3Dt@lugnet.com... (...) Interesting that you follow Star Trek technology quite closely - Brandon and I started out doing that when we began building stuff for Zacktron back in (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.space)

disassemble
(score: 0.370)

  Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy

Well first off I would like to apologize to Duane, I wasn't specifically refering to you, nor did I mean to imply you were childish, but instead I meant people getting really mad over lego issues is silly. I guess I was trying to say that life is (...) (19 years ago, 27-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.370)

  Re: Badgering emails

(...) First of all, one can try to get a receipt from the receivers mail program. This is certainly not fool proof, but if you get a receipt, the receiver has almost certainly seen at least the Subject of the mail. If you never get a receipt, you (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 0.370)

  Re: Conditional lines on sloped wedge parts 43720 and 43721

(...) I think the key difference is the twisted nature of this surface. I think the twist makes it impossible to partition the surface into polygons without having a mix of convex and concave seams. I'd like to be proven wrong. I don't have one of (...) (19 years ago, 19-Apr-05, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.370)

  Another resignation: I'm stepping down.

Dear Lugnet, Following the recent events concerning Administrator responsibility to the community, I have decided to resign my position. Several users have publically called my motives into question - have accused me of using my Admin powers for a (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX) !!

impossible
(score: 0.369)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Yes. I currently buy for a 2 year-old and a 9 year-old (well, a 32 year-old too, but that wasn't the question) (...) It's a great creative toy. You can literally build *anything* with it. I want my nephew and my daughter to know what it feels (...) (19 years ago, 18-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

impossible
(score: 0.369)

  Re: Holy Mackerel! LEGO survey...

(...) Yes. Currently, that is the bulk of my purchases. Duplo is where my money is spent right now. I find that anything purchased for me is usually bought via eBay or AuctionBrick. (...) Twin niece and nephew. I have to do something to help (...) (19 years ago, 17-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

impossible
(score: 0.369)

  Re: GBC 6 - the obsession continues...

Hi Danny, (...) that shouldn't be impossible, but just adding a motor was easier. Jürgen (19 years ago, 9-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

impossible
(score: 0.369)

  Re: new moc: italian villa with aquarium pool

(...) many thanks for the vote of confidence, but i'm afraid it would be impossible. except for a few store mocs for our layouts, all other mocs are destroyed to make way for the latest. sadly, i have neither enough bricks nor space to "house" them (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.369)

  Re: Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

Hello, This is my first post to lugnet so please be nice. I rely on lugnet to point me to the latest lego news, and for that I have found no better site. So first of all thank you to all the people who make this possible. Secondly, I have a few (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.369)

  Compromised Functionality on Lugnet and Brickshelf?

Frustrated Comments Ahead: Is there any summary information available to try and understand how some of the major AFOL resources are now being administered? Both Lugnet and Brickshelf seem to have undergone major practical changes in the last few (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions, FTX) !!

impossible
(score: 0.369)

  Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Dave Schuler wrote: <snip> (...) And this may be the crux of my problem with Science. Science categorically denies the existence of anything it cannot investigate. It requires proof, something that is categorically (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.369)

  Re: We're being attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of culture!

(...) I'm not comfortable with the capital "S," by the way, but I suppose that's a stylistic choice rather than a deification of "Science." But I digress... I think that that's a mischaracterization, though. Regarding something that it can't (...) (19 years ago, 11-Apr-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

impossible
(score: 0.369)

More:  Next Page >>