 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 14029
14028  |  14030
Subject:
A mystery!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 14 May 2005 06:19:41 GMT

When I got home just now I found a parcel in my mail box, but because the opening at my end of the post office box is smaller than the opening on the side the mail person shoves it in, and because of hte dimensions of the parcel - it was almost impossible to remove. I noticed an address I didn’t recognize, and it was from Quebec.

I took it up and opened it... well, here’s the tale.

Thanks to someone who put a huge smile on my face. :) This will go along well with my new dolphin shirt.

-Iain