  Search Results: "Impossible to disassemble"
 Results 2391 – 2410 of 2795.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: A letter to Todd

(...) Todd, You probably wanted to just let this blow over, but I bet you could have spun the change more aggressively and avoided the uproar. I read your note. I didn't like it. I waited. I think that after reading your stuff -- but only when (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.admin.nntp)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Evangelion construction

(...) Congrats! Welcome to the club! More mecha postings are always welcome. (...) No problem. I'm sure we'll see it in time. Tough design to work on, btw. I've tried it myself and can't get it to work the way I want to. (...) I feel your pain. :) (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Art Debate Was: [Re: Swearing?]

(...) Then it's gone, also quite effectively reducing it to zero. My point is that it's not a good thing to punish mismanagement as if it's the same thing as whatever things the mismanaged underlings get up to. (...) If your manager is a floor or a (...) (25 years ago, 6-Feb-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: CO BrikWars get together

(...) below.) (...) Well, yeah -- I thought that was a "given." I generally meant that I will have no defensive buildings, as they are essentially a huge waste of points. (...) Alas, there is a HUGE argument over this -- what does the energy (...) (24 years ago, 10-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Mech Bay 09 - The Cub Den

(...) Good question. No not really. I did find that once the entire structure was in place, the weight on it pressing down making the vibration less as it was more solid, plus the weight of the inner gantry helps surpress the fan noise more so then (...) (19 years ago, 12-Dec-05, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  ahoy there!

Ahoy sea-dogs! :) Let me introduce myself - I'm a corsair from Baltic sea of Poland. My fleet isn't very big (I rather should say that it's /very small/) - just one ship (Carribean Clipper, known in Poland as "Sea Hawk"), couple of boats and (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Impartiality, like beauty, is always in the eye of the beholder. (Re: Conflict in the Middle East)

(...) The BBC has a charter that says it must be 100% independent/impartial... and this is checked quite thoroughly. The Guardian is an independent newspaper (owned by a trust) which is free to print what it wishes without being libellous. It (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Set #10021 has been spotted at Shop at Home!

(...) This same tired argument again and again. Obviously they are not doing it with 1x1x1 squared windows. I too defended the set as it stands, at the right price its probably a good deal. I said I hoped they killed more Legends and soon -- which (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jun-02, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: PaB Inventory On-line for the iPhone

(...) Agreed, for LEGO Imagination Stores, yes this will be difficult; they're very high traffic. But for some of the smaller stores, no. But it comes down to some information vs. no information at all. In my case, I'd rather have some information (...) (16 years ago, 11-Apr-08, to lugnet.general, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Specific problem: finding members - general conclusion: principle of least surprise needed on Lugnet

(...) I think Larry is absolutely right. It -ought- to work like that, in case someone happens to type that in if they can't find the page easily (say, they knew it was there and they'd been to it before, but they couldn't remember the URL (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: Personal Responsibility (was: Re: Why is AIDS such a big deal?)

James Simpson wrote in message ... (...) deal (...) 100% (...) Chris (and I) have never said that the "victim" is ever 100% responsible. We have just argued that the victim does have SOME responsibility. Thankfully North Carolina doesn't see it (...) (24 years ago, 27-May-00, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: ILTCO @ NMRA National Train show

(...) This info was on the iltco mailing list, but maybe some club reps did not forward it to all, or members simply forgot, so here is a set-up refresher: We plan to start setting up on WEDNESDAY JULY 6, around 1-2 PM. According to NMRA, it will (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  The Oldest LEGO Sets

In my LEGO DVD/download I show the 4 oldest LEGO boxes, all Automatic Binding Bricks boxes. Well in 6 months when I ship out my next update (free to people who already paid for or own the DVD/download)... there will be 2 additional old box images. (...) (12 years ago, 25-Oct-12, to lugnet.general)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Chapters Indigo Coles bonus card

Get a free $10 Bonus card when you spend $40 in store. Offer valid until May 24, 2015. Lots of fine print. I wish I had seen this before picking up the Simpsons series two figs at Walmart this week. Fine print: "Offer valid in-store only(not online (...) (9 years ago, 18-May-15, to lugnet.loc.ca)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: The "geography" of local space

(...) Hey, it's a good thread. (...) Dangnab frickin' frackin' million-and-fifty-two catalogues... (...) Nice incitation effect there. It does seem that an intensity change of over 1.5% ought to be detectable again! Given (as you said) that a (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.space)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Airships and giant mushrooms...

Hey gang, I just put up some pics of some of my creations at (URL) sister took the pictures this past Thanksgiving without me knowing and surprised me today with the photos. I was able to scan them and get them up after a having to coax my old (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle.org, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: 3 Question (was: Did animals have rights before we invented rights?)

(...) I whole-heartedly agree. However, in order to argue that animals do *NOT* have it and that humans *DO*, something must be different. But I don't argue that. Accepting the premise that animals *DON'T*, I hold that at some *point*, morality (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Downloading problems

I assembled the HB board some 2.5 years ago. At that time it seemed to work very well. The hook is that I'm quite strong on the Hardware side and rather anemic with regard to software. In the earlier time I would download it from a Mac 11si-no (...) (26 years ago, 26-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Re: CFD: e-bay (aka ranting and raving)

(...) Although in this case, completism was 100% of the motivation, it's not always about completism. For example, Suz and I were bidding on an extremely rare old '75 Wild West set, (URL) an auction Matt Chiles held about a year ago. The set was (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

  Harry Potter Lego -- are these sets supposed to work together?

I have now built all the Harry Potter sets that relate to Hogwarts Castle (specifically the castle itself (3 parts), Snape's Dungeon/Classroom, Forbidden Corridor, Winged Keys, and Final Challenge). It seems like a few people in the design team had (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

impossible
(score: 1.092)

More:  Next Page >>